Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who's Better? Imperium or Sentinals
Sentinals of Jandar 50 58.14%
Einar Imperium 25 29.07%
Work best together 11 12.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 20th, 2008, 01:33 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sentinels or Imperium?

Who is better, Sentinels of Jandar or Einar Imperium? Feel free to discuss. Which is better? Sentinels of Jandar, Einar Imperium or them together?

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; June 28th, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:43 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
It really depends what you're looking at. I take the Sentinals over Imperium to take out Q9 or other multiple high attack heroes due to their beastly defense; however, I would take the Imperium to do other things like low defense squad killing.
Old March 20th, 2008, 01:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Well at least it wasn't a binary poll.

They're very, very different units as moorific states, good at different things.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart
Um... is there a reason there are no Minions in this discussion?

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old March 20th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Sentinels

Old March 20th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I prefer the EI. The double skulls can really bypass a lot of defense, especially if you are on height and/or have Taelord/Marcus.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
I prefer the EI. The double skulls can really bypass a lot of defense, especially if you are on height and/or have Taelord/Marcus.
Are you sure you mean the Einar Imperium? I think you might be thinking of the Minions of Utgar. The Imperium have Double Attack (two normal attacks each per turn) whereas the Minions have Deadly Strike (each skull rolled is doubled).
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:37 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The reason Minions aren't up there, is because Heroscape Diva and I were talking about which army she was going to use for the Osage Get-Together. She was debating between Sentinels and Imperium, so I helped her out a bit. Difficult to understand? I think not.
Old March 20th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
In that case, I'd say it depends on who you're using with them. In most cases, I'd go Sentinels, but that's a bigger discussion.
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
The Sentinals. To use the emperium well, you have to use up nearly your entire army because their priced at 140. This means if they fail, you got nothing.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Are you sure you mean the Einar Imperium? I think you might be thinking of the Minions of Utgar. The Imperium have Double Attack (two normal attacks each per turn) whereas the Minions have Deadly Strike (each skull rolled is doubled).
I do not think this smiley is as red as my face is right now.

You are absolutely correct though Nadom. I guess I was thinking of Minions for the double skulls. But I was thinking of EI when I was talking about Taelord / Marcus. (Although Height and Taelord makes a deadly combo for Minions.)

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Yeah. Thats true, but they do have double attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units