Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:20 PM

Ecbutcher is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Need a single Drudge and Stinger

Was wondering if perhaps someone in the group has an extra Drudge and an extra Stinger they'd be willing to part with for fairly cheap. The actual squad member in each group doesn't matter as long as it's a member of each squad. I bought a Swarm of the Marro set on eBay and got a decent price because it was missing a few pieces, however nobody seems to sell individual squad members? Any help would be greatly appreciated and my children would be greatful, thank you!
I have a few Rise of Val characters I could trade but obviously nobody really needs them,.lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades