Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:14 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers - MARS - Revamped!

Hello all! I'm pleased to announce the MARS NHSD tournament will be in College Park MD on October 15, 2022. Find the thread here. Hope to see you all there!
Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:24 PM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation

Dang. Showcase Comics was my venue when I ran Heroclix tournaments. I think I'd be down. Possibly my wife as well.

Haven't posted on here in over a decade. ��

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:49 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Hello all! I'm pleased to announce the MARS NHSD tournament will be in College Park MD on October 15, 2022. Find the thread here. Hope to see you all there!
Just marked my calendar 😎
Old August 22nd, 2022, 11:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I posted my army.

Old August 27th, 2022, 09:45 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Just filled out the Google survey. The College Park location is in my neighborhood. Great choice for me!
Old October 5th, 2022, 12:03 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Announcing the second gathering of the Revamped Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers! It will be at:

Showcase Comics and Games
1015 Lancaster Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
on
Saturday November 12, 2022

See Thread HERE!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 21st, 2022, 11:34 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Announcing the next MARS tourney, slated for January 7, 2023 in Maryland! More info and sign-ups located here.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 01:42 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I should be there

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old November 22nd, 2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I should be there
Awesome! I've added you to the list in the event thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events