Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 29th, 2022, 10:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Those big boys are bringing down your count.
Nope. It was the pneumonia, then the stomach flu, then hospitalization with pancreatitus for shy of a week, then recurring pancreatitus, then my little dog passing. All that **** really takes the wind out of my sails. Its been pretty rough lately. The big stuff is fun to paint sometimes, but does slow me down a tiny bit. So youre partly correct T.
Old July 29th, 2022, 10:24 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Nope. It was the pneumonia, then the stomach flu, then hospitalization with pancreatitus for shy of a week, then recurring pancreatitus, then my little dog passing. All that **** really takes the wind out of my sails. Its been pretty rough lately. The big stuff is fun to paint sometimes, but does slow me down a tiny bit. So youre partly correct T.
Sorry to hear that TREX, hope you're feeling better soon.
Old July 29th, 2022, 10:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Sorry to hear that TREX, hope you're feeling better soon.
Thanks for the kind words Splash. I'm also bleeding internally from my chrones disease but hopefully they can get me on some new meds next week to help rectify some of these issues.
Old July 30th, 2022, 06:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh man. That is a rough go. Feel better soon!
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:52 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Oh man. That is a rough go. Feel better soon!
Thanks T, I'm trying to get back on top but life has a way of putting you in your place sometimes. In a few days hopefully they can get me started on a new regimen to get my chrones under control. If that works, then the pain, nausea, internal bleeding should go away and I should be able to stay hydrated easier helping my lung function and asthma get better. I'm a mess. It's as bad as it sounds, but hopefully I can get through. Don't want to be another guy that dies with a mountain of unpainted minis. it's bad because I did have a enough energy to fire up a few printers and make a few hundred more models to paint.
Old July 31st, 2022, 07:54 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wishing you all the best. Sounds like you are keeping a positive attitude and I think that helps a lot. Hang in there.
Old August 4th, 2022, 04:51 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Wishing you all the best. Sounds like you are keeping a positive attitude and I think that helps a lot. Hang in there.
Thanks T.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 7th, 2022, 02:58 PM
"like" happy

Finally got the last of my zombicide black plague huntsman exclusive box and duplicates from that box painted adding 13 more painted models to my total. I've done three larger game boxes of models in the Army Painter Speedpaints now and I'll have to say that I absolutely love them. Makes the painting process of small miniatures a much easier one.
Year to date
Model total
Even though I have a massive amount of minis to paint, I'll be painting up an entire full shadow collective army up next for star wars legion. Up until now I've only really used the speedpaints mainly on zombicide fantasy minis. Can't wait to get them on my star wars models.

Old August 7th, 2022, 06:25 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Expect this thread to get a lot more active once AoA releases

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 11th, 2022, 12:50 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Expect this thread to get a lot more active once AoA releases
That would be fun. Right now it's been kind of my own little painting update thread.

Since I'm here, I'll go ahead and update my count. I was painting my shadow syndicate star wars legion army and got side tracked and painted up some 3d printed mezzodemon warmonger.
I painted two units of Pike syndicate equalling 16 minis and also ended up painting 8 squads of heroscape mezzodemon warmonger squads equalling 16 minis as well. 32 minis total.

730 minis year to date

2861 total

Old August 11th, 2022, 12:52 PM

Do you print the Mezzo standing up or on their front/back?
Old August 11th, 2022, 02:16 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Do you print the Mezzo standing up or on their front/back?
I print all my models for miniatures upright leaned back 15% for pretty much everything I do. I also do not print the bases attached because I like to do them in fdm and the figures in resin.
I'd share pics on the c3g discord, but it seems it's no longer there?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General