Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 9th, 2019, 08:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD - New Poll: tcglkn!

I enjoy the Power Pack as a whole. But I will pick one, Mass Master. I like the mechanics.

Larfleeze. I just like how he came together.

Awesome Android. I like the blowing figures around.
Old April 9th, 2019, 09:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
@Yodaking , might help to list which Red, Black and Orange Lanterns you're referring to.

I just copy and pasted the list tcglkn put together.
Atrocitus, Larfleeze and the Uncommon BL.

I'll update the list, thanks!
Old April 9th, 2019, 10:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The first 9 voters left us with a 18 way tie, but tcglkn broke that tie. Still close enough to be anyone game with the two leaders having just 3 votes each.
Old April 9th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So either I have lot of good designs or all my designs are just average
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am just a little surprised everyone did not choose Ghost Rider.
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I enjoy the Power Pack as a whole. But I will pick one, Mass Master. I like the mechanics.
I love all the Power Pack. Couldn’t choose between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like the blowing
Old April 11th, 2019, 01:56 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna go with Nick Fury a cool lynchpin for a cool faction, and Multiple Man who's one of my favorite Marvel characters due to X-factor.

Yeah my reasonings were better last time. I'm tired, sue me
Old April 11th, 2019, 03:55 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Shadow Thief - another character I have no knowledge of in the comics, but he definitely broke new ground in how we handled certain mechanics, and he introduced a playstyle that was unlike anything seen before at that time. He was also my first playtest, so there's that.

Odin
Once again, someone opening up new mechanics. Extra life points? We all knew someone would do it eventually, but Odin was the first to break the barrier. His Asgardian command power is also baller.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 14th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

It's not looking like we are going to have a clear favorite here, as we have 2 designs tied with 3 votes each and 3 other designs with 2 votes that could jump into the tie. Really with so many different designs having 1 vote anyone could jump up to grab a share.
Old April 14th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old April 14th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks like he's holding a flaming lollipop

@Yoadaking I think you missed tallying some votes as I know Multiple Man should be in the 2nd place tie at 2 votes. Might need to do a round 2 to figure out the top contender here
Old April 14th, 2019, 01:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks like he's holding a flaming lollipop

@Yoadaking I think you missed tallying some votes as I know Multiple Man should be in the 2nd place tie at 2 votes. Might need to do a round 2 to figure out the top contender here

You sir, are correct. I had Multiple Man listed twice with 1 vote, he had multiplied on me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy