Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old May 6th, 2013, 11:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Rank Your Favorite Superhero Movies!

Have you seen Super? It's really good too, some great acting. The ending was so intense I'm not sure I'll really watch it again (Plus some brutal violence throughout), but it was really well done.

Defendor starring Woody Harrelson is awesome as well.
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll check back in a couple of hours, chas! Sounds like you'll have some viewing recommendations for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Bats, you've never seen X-men: First Class? I'm using your list so I won't forget anything, since I figured you have seen (close to) it all.
Old May 6th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'll give this a shot. Hopefully I remember everything I've watched! I really didn't think X-men 3 was that bad after watching it again. It would have been a great movie if they didn't kill off Cyclops and Prof X for no reason. Batman & Robin remains terrible, though. "Don't forget the Bat-Credit Card!"

1) Batman Begins
2) The Dark Knight
3) Avengers
4) The Dark Knight Rises
5) Watchmen
6) Spider-Man 2
7) The Incredibles (animated)
8) Iron Man
9) X2: X-men United
10) X-men
11) Iron Man 3
12) Unbreakable
13) Batman
14) Spider-Man
15) Blade
16) Hellboy
17) X-men: First Class
18) X-men 3: The Last Stand
19) Iron Man 2
20) The Amazing Spider-Man
21) Thor
22) Captain America: The First Avenger
23) X-men Origins: Wolverine
24) Spider-Man 3
25) Fantastic 4
26) Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
27) Batman Returns
28) The Incredible Hulk
29) Green Lantern
30) Hulk
31) Superman Returns
32) Daredevil
33) Batman Forever
34) Batman and Robin

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 6th, 2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: probably should have edited my previous post instead of making a new post
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I really didn't think X-men 3 was that bad after watching it again. It would have been a great movie if they didn't kill off Cyclops and Prof X for no reason.
Ugh, there were reasons for their deaths, and very good ones. Professor X's death was incredibly poetic. Cyclops basically had it coming after all this time, he wasn't going to have a happy ending.

X3 is still my favorite Xmen film.
Old May 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Bats, you've never seen X-men: First Class? I'm using your list so I won't forget anything, since I figured you have seen (close to) it all.
It's not on Redbox and I don't have anywhere else to rent it! I missed it in the theaters. I might buy it eventually, but I didn't want to pay newly released DVD prices for something I haven't seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I really didn't think X-men 3 was that bad after watching it again. It would have been a great movie if they didn't kill off Cyclops and Prof X for no reason.
Ugh, there were reasons for their deaths, and very good ones. Professor X's death was incredibly poetic. Cyclops basically had it coming after all this time, he wasn't going to have a happy ending.

X3 is still my favorite Xmen film.
X3 had the Spider-man three problem - they tried to tell too many stories in one movie and most of them got the short-shrift as a result. Venom makes Spidey 3 worse, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
X3 had the Spider-man three problem - they tried to tell too many stories in one movie and most of them got the short-shrift as a result. Venom makes Spidey 3 worse, though.
Can't buy that, yeah it had a lot going on, but that wasn't even Spidey 3's problem. That was just a really crappily done film (Though leaving out Venom really would have helped).

X3 had two stories going. The cure, and the Phoenix. The bad guys wanted to stop the cure, and knew Phoenix could help them. Good guys want to stop the bad guys from hurting people, and to help Phoenix. It's all intertwined pretty well.

The character deaths were ballsy, not expected, but made total sense when you thought about it. Why are they complained about here, when in Dark Knight it happened and it's considered one of the best superhero films? (Not comparing the two, mind you, just that part of it)
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

My favorites are that 1960's Adam West comedy batman thing, and Justice League Doom.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:44 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

These are in an order of rewatchablility. (For me) Bolded text are tv shows I've watched.

The Incredibles
The Dark Knight
V for Vendetta
Iron Man 3
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
X-Men: Days of Future Past
Watchmen
Kick-Ass
Spider-Man 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Batman
Unbreakable
The Avengers
Ant-Man
X-Men: First Class
The Crow
Batman Begins
Captain America: The First Avenger
Hellboy
The Dark Knight Rises
X-Men United: X2
X-Men
Spider-Man
Chronicle
Blade II
The Wolverine
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Megamind
Man of Steel
The Incredible Hulk
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Hancock
Push
Mystery Men
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Powers
Agents of Shield
Heroes

Dredd

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old November 23rd, 2015, 03:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Incredibles is super rewatchable. There's hardly a bad, slow, or wasted scene in the whole thing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dredd, dead last?

Looking forward to watching the 3D Blu-Ray of Dredd over the holidays.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 23rd, 2015, 04:06 PM

I would personally rank Dredd over My Super Ex-Girlfriend and Hancock on that list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion