Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM

Dragonranger Woo who?
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Zero83 View Post
I believe that both HS and MHS have their unique qualities. I enjoy mixing the 2 and creating a hybrid army. I have to say that Thanos and Silver Surfer are my 2 favs, and I destroy others with them. And I think that expanding on the MHS would be a good thing, but it will not overpower the original.
I agree. I mean just think about Captain America leading the Airborne Elite into battle, with his trusted Sgt. Drake Alexander at his side. It's Marvel WWII. Hell for all we know Drake's willingness to be a hero for Jandar's based on his fellow soldier Captain America ^.^ And it's not really overpowered, as even the Captain can be felled by too much range from the Elves, or unable to defend against a charge of samurai or marro.

"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for a while, tell me of a story never ever told in the past. Take me back to the land where my yearnings were born, the key to open the door is in your heart, now take me there... to the land of twilight." ~"Key of the Twilight"
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:41 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonranger View Post
Quote:
I believe that both HS and MHS have their unique qualities. I enjoy mixing the 2 and creating a hybrid army. I have to say that Thanos and Silver Surfer are my 2 favs, and I destroy others with them. And I think that expanding on the MHS would be a good thing, but it will not overpower the original.
I agree. I mean just think about Captain America leading the Airborne Elite into battle, with his trusted Sgt. Drake Alexander at his side. It's Marvel WWII. Hell for all we know Drake's willingness to be a hero for Jandar's based on his fellow soldier Captain America ^.^ And it's not really overpowered, as even the Captain can be felled by too much range from the Elves, or unable to defend against a charge of samurai or marro.
Somehow I see the captain leading four squads of 4th Mass more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:02 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonranger View Post
Quote:
Somehow I see the captain leading four squads of 4th Mass more than anything else.
Yes, Captain America with four squads of 4th Mass. by his side is the better army, but considering that Steve Rogers/Captain America was a WWII hero, it just looks better visually to pair him up with AE and Sgt. Drake. That's all. Not saying it's the better army, just one that makes a little more sense from a comic point of view.
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Found some interesting stuff on BGG

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/31003

I don't follow Marvel much, but I came across this (above). It has pics, descriptions, and some chatter. Don't know that it's news, but it's news to me so I figured I should pass it on.

Cheers,
TNT

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM

Scott knows what's in an order marker Scott knows what's in an order marker

Did you note that those pictures were from Comin Con 2007? Doesn't look like there's any reason there to get your hopes up.
Old July 5th, 2009, 02:51 AM

SamRI has disabled reputation

I know I'm hoping against hope, but having played Heroclix for awhile and then getting overwhelmed enough to just say forget it, I think Marvel Heroscape was/is loaded with potential. Its really pretty ridiculous how much I wish they would bring out Reinforcements arrive. Punisher is my favorite character and I would love to melt some faces with good ol' Frank.
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:31 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I hear ya - one of the biggest reasons I want Reinforcements Arrive to be released is that I like the Thing-scape sculpt better than any of the ones Heroclix produced, and Ben Grimm is one of my top 5 Marvel characters.
Old July 5th, 2009, 12:06 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRI View Post
I know I'm hoping against hope, but having played Heroclix for awhile and then getting overwhelmed enough to just say forget it, I think Marvel Heroscape was/is loaded with potential. Its really pretty ridiculous how much I wish they would bring out Reinforcements arrive. Punisher is my favorite character and I would love to melt some faces with good ol' Frank.
Yes! Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I could careless for the other characters at this point. I just want to get ahold of The Punisher fig, and a card to go with it, and then WotC can do whatever the hell they want with MHS afterwards.
Old July 7th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Same here. Out of all of them I really want Frank Castle. He seems like he would be a perfect fit with either game. And knowing they made him and haven't released him is kind of maddening.

Old July 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM
has been BANNED

SamIam4191 *glass shatters*

More marvel would be cool like Wolverine but they pretty much covered all the main heros in the master marvel set
Old July 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam4191 View Post
More marvel would be cool like Wolverine but they pretty much covered all the main heros in the master marvel set
Disagree. They haven't even close to covered what I consider the main heroes of Marvel.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam4191 View Post
Disagree. They haven't even close to covered what I consider the main heroes of Marvel.
Agreed with Bats.

What about...
Heroes
Mr. Incredible
Cyclops
Jean Gray
Storm
Professor X
Nick Fury
Thor
Adam Warlock (well...maybe not a major hero, but he's in the Thanos comics a lot )
Villians
Green Goblin
Magneto
Iron Monger
Juggernaut
Phoenix
Galactus
Blob

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News