Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 29th, 2021, 02:27 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Nhah Scirh Cultists

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix View Post
It is stated that "The model names are Clones (, Crossbowmen (, Sentinels (6), and Skorize (4).", however, the card shows three Clones and one Skorize... Which is correct, the card or the listed figures?

Thanks.
With the confrontation minis, it's our position that any combination of the listed sculpts are acceptable.
That's awesome because I was able to easily and affordably find the crossbowman to fill out 5 squads, the other options not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Here we are :

Spoiler Alert!
I would very much like access to these cards but the cards seem to be inaccessible, does anyone have them? My Nhah Scirh Cultists are completely made up of the crossbowman and I would prefer to have the card to represent them.

Last edited by Tmac2200; September 29th, 2021 at 03:37 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Here we are :

Spoiler Alert!
I would very much like access to these cards but the cards seem to be inaccessible, does anyone have them? My Nhah Scirh Cultists are completely made up of the crossbowman and I would prefer to have the card to represent them.

Yup sorry for that... Google Photo made me crazy the last years changing their access policies and sharing urls....

You can find them here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZhoKsUj8uLs3Y8c8A , at the end of the gallery.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old September 4th, 2022, 11:42 PM

Davy Jones is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I personally don't like the Crossbowmen as allowed sculpts.
If it helps anyone with accepting these as alternate sculpts, I like to think of them as bat'leth style melee weapons instead of crossbows. I imagine them slicing through enemies with the bladed edge.
Old June 15th, 2023, 09:40 PM

Temple of the West is surprisingly tart

Coming SOON to our inventory!!

Be sure to Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

https://www.templewest.co/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs