Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 9th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyrax (Breathing)

I like him - and I think that doubling down on the explosive/"trapping" mechanics is a good call, as it gives him a clear niche that outsiders (like me! ) can hook onto.

It's really preemptive but I'd word net more like this: "Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher and the chosen figure is not a Unique Hero, it receives a wound. Otherwise, place your Net Marker on the chosen figure's card."

And I'm not sure the intent on Cyber-Bomb. When does the "figure occupies this glyph" wound come into play? When they first occupy it? When it's destroyed? When they take a turn? When it's revealed?
Old March 9th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The net wording is modified from Kraven’s Bolas, but I’m fine with that change.

The figure to be used is an Iron Man figure. Thinking this one:

This matches the pose for his net toss the best. There’s other ones for the other Cyborgs that would fit well too.

As for this being likely my last MK design, anything can change, and it was just for the time being.

The timing for the occupied glyph wound should be when it is destroyed which is at the end of the round or if he uses Self-Destruct.

I think that covers everything.
Old March 10th, 2019, 02:59 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't he be an Assassin instead of a Ninja since he's a Lin Kuei?

Anyway, no major competitive concerns. The Net is pretty powerful, but it's not really anything tricky to test. Just standard Ms Marvel type pairings.

Can he drop a bomb and launch a net in the same turn? It's a little unclear when they both have the same timing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2019, 03:02 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It’s intended that he can do both in a turn yes.

The Net is in the same vein as Kraven’s Bolas, so it shouldn’t be OP in theory, especially because it doesn’t subtract from their defense and goes away after that figure takes a turn, in addition to the normal methods.

Ninja or Assassin would work. His own bios refer to him as a Cyborg Ninja, and I believe we have less Ninjas than Assassins, so I went with that.
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:09 AM

Re: The Book of Cyrax (Vote for Initials)

Updated.

I propose a vote to move to Initial Playtesting.
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:13 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 11th, 2019, 12:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:35 AM

This passes.
Old March 12th, 2019, 05:22 PM

Re: The Book of Cyrax (Initial Playtesting)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Cyrax

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Cyrax(210), Diablo(140), Cap(240), Jean Grey(180) (770)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170), Moon Knight(150) (770)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (rematch)
Units:
Cyrax(210), Diablo(140), Cap(240), Jean Grey(180) (770)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170), Moon Knight(150) (770)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Cyrax(205), Ms. Marvel(350), Cap(240), Doc Oc(215) (1010)
vs.
Cyclops II(240), Angel(90), Domino(225), Beast(170), Deadpool(285) (1010)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I'm thinking Cyrax is a bit weak. His powers are hard to use effectively, so something needs a little juicing. Right now I'd say he's probably closer to 180, but the points aren't the issue, he's just hard to get things going with his bombs and net. I'm thinking the bombs result in an automatic wound rather than unblockable, and the net marker is something he can choose to throw again, which if he does, the marker comes off whatever card it is on.

Last edited by Arkham; March 12th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old March 12th, 2019, 06:39 PM

Re: The Book of Cyrax (Initial Playtesting)

Initials complete.

So there's a couple options on where to go with this, as he's feeling a bit hard to use effectively, especially for his intended point range(right around 200-210).

A possible solution is to make the bombs automatic wounds(or d20 roll that increases the odds of a wound beyond the 50/50) at the end of the round instead of unblockables. Also change his net wording to allow for him to use the net if the marker is currently on another card, but in doing so it places the marker on the new card and removes it form the first card.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library