Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 19th, 2018, 01:27 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Frost Giant Queen (11/18/18)

I actually have that figure, and I love that card! Hailstorm is a really nice twist on an explosion type power.
Old November 20th, 2018, 02:21 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's a sweet design, but I'd be wary with her pricing. A threat range of 13 (with Indomitable's bonus), along with a special attack that hits up to 3 times does mean that she can really tear up squads, and deal fairly significant damage to heroes. I'd actually recommend dropping her normal attack to 3, if only to keep the cost down. As is, she is able to fight well at all ranges thanks to Indomitable and her natural ranged capabilities. How about 190 for a cost?

Again, sweet design!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 07:55 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
That's a sweet design, but I'd be wary with her pricing. A threat range of 13 (with Indomitable's bonus), along with a special attack that hits up to 3 times does mean that she can really tear up squads, and deal fairly significant damage to heroes. I'd actually recommend dropping her normal attack to 3, if only to keep the cost down. As is, she is able to fight well at all ranges thanks to Indomitable and her natural ranged capabilities. How about 190 for a cost?

Again, sweet design!
Yeah, she does seem a bit under costed and I think I will need to restrain the right side stats, probably reducing her life, move and attack by one, and maybe lowering her SA range by one as well. I think with that she should be around 170-190 points. I'll have to edit the card later because it's almost the end of semester for me and I'm a bit busy with school stuff. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
Old August 19th, 2019, 12:15 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Ferocious Frost Giants (8/18/19)

It's sure been a while since I've updated this thread, but I've been able to work the kinks a bit on a custom faction of frost giants. These guys work with the Frost Giants of Mohr, as well as Queen Freydis and Frost Giant Hewers (my customs).

King Bjorwulf

This card uses Frost Giant King from Reaper miniatures. This guy's the main leader of the frost giants. His Frost Giant Kings' Orders special power is an interesting take on a leader power, it allows him to be an order marker hub to an extent and potentially get two turns with Frost Giants if he gets the right set up.

Wronthur

This card uses a frost giant ice mage from the Pathfinder Battles Rusty Dragon Inn set. Wronthur is another good ranged option for the Frost Giants and is more anti-hero as compared to Queen Freydis who is more anti-squad. His Ice Spikes help him a lot against melee figures trying to engage him.

Turgon

This card uses a Frost Giant (with sword and slightly repainted) from the D&D Icon of the Realms line and Storm King's Thunder set. A big bruiser that takes advantage of how Indomitable and Overextend Attack interact, allowing him to trigger Indomitable in different ways in a turn.

Bolgar

This card uses Boeroff Blackrime, Frost Giant Jarl from Reaper miniatures. The more wrathful of a pair of Jarls of the frost giants. If his partner Irus is killed he can get up to 8 attack.

Irus

This card uses Svetlana, Frost Giant Princess from Reaper miniatures. The
more stoic of the Jarls, Irus' heart turns to ice if Bolgar is destroyed, making her able to weather through any snow storm.
Old August 19th, 2019, 03:00 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Love these guys. I always wondered why the frost giant was utgar. I guess it has somethign to do with how they are in D&D, which is a shame.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:20 PM

Yeah, Frost giants tend to be evil in D&D, but I think they fit stylistically with Jandar (due to their designs being based on Vikings and being ice themed).
Old September 6th, 2019, 11:28 PM

Re: Toogwick tuk's customs: Fire Giant's Flame (9/6/19)

A new set of cards filling out my Fire Giant Faction. The first three have been play tested and seem to be in the right price range, and the other three haven't been play tested yet, so they might go through some changes after testing.

Kagna

The figure for Kagna is from Reaper and is called: Kagna, Fire Giant Queen. She's mainly good against hordes and likes to be in the frontline to do as much damage as possible before going down.

Volsteaus

This one uses the Fire Giant Jailer miniature from Reaper miniatures. His attack isn't the best, but he has a decent chance to either inflict auto wounds or move figures around.

Magmareus

This guy uses the Fire Giant King miniature from Reaper bones. His high attack and tremendous cleave allow him to toss aside squaddies if they are clumped. His Militaristic Attack Enhancement helps his fellow fire giants do the same.

Invekos

This card uses the a Fire Giant from the Storm King's Thunder D&D miniatures set. He's meant to give the Fire Giants some range.

Prince Vontle

This one uses the Fire Giant King miniature from the Lost Coast set of the Pathfinder miniatures line. He's meant to be a low cost bonding option for the Fire Giants.

Uvaak

This one uses the Fire Giant Dreadnought from the Monster Menagerie 3 set from the D&D miniature line. As a guard he also bonds with the Crypt Guardians and with his large shields he's able to do some line of sight blocking for them, helping them with range.

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; September 7th, 2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old September 7th, 2019, 02:24 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really enjoy the concept of Uvaak being mobile cover based purely on the enormous non-hittable areas his shields represent. Seems like it would offer some very unique options in play.
Old September 10th, 2019, 12:34 AM

Yeah, when I first saw the figure for Uvaak I thought it'd be cool to make him a bodyguard type unit just because of his huge shields and hitzones.

I also edited the cards for typos from MSE and also added lava resistant to Uvaak's card. I might trim down his trampling charge to simplify it because right now it's long and wordy.
Old September 10th, 2019, 05:25 PM

So I updated Uvaak's card to simplify his trampling charge power so now at 8 or higher it moves the figure and on a 13 or higher it also wounds the figure instead of being one or the other. Turns out there's quite a bit of availability for this guy so I might put him into the Pre-Sov workshop when I get some more testing on him, The way he fits on a base might disqualify him though.
Old September 12th, 2019, 11:30 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I have a hard time believing that carrying around 2 massive shields doesn’t warrant at least 6 or 7 defense. I mean, those shields are literally the size of the giant! If you want to prevent this guy from being a pain to kill, you can give him low life in exchange, a la Brunak.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 12th, 2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I have a hard time believing that carrying around 2 massive shields doesn’t warrant at least 6 or 7 defense. I mean, those shields are literally the size of the giant! If you want to prevent this guy from being a pain to kill, you can give him low life in exchange, a la Brunak.
Yeah, I might end up raising his defence to 6 because so far in my playtests he's been going down a little easily. If that's too much I might drop drop him down to 5 life and probably not lower than that. Thanks for the feedback!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards