Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 10th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Chasee is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Chasee's 1/10/20 Sale List

I just recently stumbled upon a large bin of all my Heroscape stuff from when I was a kid. I'm in college and could use some extra cash, so I'm looking to sell not trade. I'm located near Sacramento, CA, and would be open to meeting in person if anyone happens to live around here. Otherwise we can discuss shipping!

Everything listed is opened (besides one item, will put this as the last item on the list and add a note next to it) and in used but good condition (for the most part, I will add notes next to items to describe any noticeable wear or damage). Everything listed includes both the figures and card.

I will likely be posting these items to eBay as well over the next few days, but heard about this place and figured I'd give people who might actually really enjoy these items a chance first. I started taking pictures of most of these and will be taking more/better ones over the next couple of days when I have free time. If you want to see pictures of anything, just send me a message and ask. We can discuss pricing, if you're interested in anything just let me know!

Here's what I've got to sell (updated 1/22/2019):

Master Sets

Rise of the Valkyrie

1 x complete set; all figures, cards, terrain, dice, glyphs, markers, etc. (might be willing to sell in parts, haven't decided yet)

Swarm of the Marro

1 x complete set; all figures, cards, terrain, dice, glyphs, markers, etc. (may be willing to sell in parts, book is missing cover page)
1 x extra Marro Drudge squad
1 x extra Marro Stingers squad
1 x extra Narrden Nagrubs squad

Waves

Jandar's Oath

1 x Concan the Kyrie Warrior
1 x Saylind the Kyrie Warrior (spear is beginning to break unfortunately)
1 x Alastair Macdirk
1 x Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
1 x Deathwalker 7000

Thora's Vengeance

1 x Complete figurine set (Blastatrons and Deathstalkers cards have tears in them, may be willing to sell in parts)

Dawn of Darkness

1 x Eldgrim
1 x Empress Kiova
1 x Runa
1 x Kaemon Awa
1 x Kee-Mo-Shi

Orm's Return

1 x Complete figurine set (may be willing to sell in parts)

Raknar's Vision

1 x Complete figurine set (may be willing to sell in parts)

Flag Bearers

1 x Utgar's Flag Bearer (New in box, never opened, box isn't in perfect shape but still in good condition)

Miscellaneous Terrain Pieces

Some extra pieces I found that don't seem to go with any of my sets:
1 x Rock Tile Single-Hex
2 x Grass Tile Double-Hex
5 x Sand Tile Single-Hex
6 x Sand Tile Double-Hex
10 x Snow Tile Double-Hex

I was thinking about bundling all of these, or all of them except the snow tiles as they seem to have a little more value, but open to whatever on these miscellaneous pieces.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my list, let me know if anyone's interested in anything!

Good Transactions
Dead3ye - Quick payment and good communication, thanks!

Last edited by Chasee; January 22nd, 2020 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Removing sold items and adding a "good transactions" section
Old January 10th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Chasee's 1/10/20 Sale List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasee View Post

Some extra pieces I found that don't seem to go with any of my sets:
1 x Rock Tile Single-Hex
2 x Grass Tile Double-Hex
5 x Sand Tile Single-Hex
6 x Sand Tile Double-Hex
10 x Snow Tile Double-Hex
!
These are terrain that came with some of your expansion packs (but the snow might also have come with your tundra expansion....I have a few hundred extra snow doubles myself.)

Any idea of prices?? Maybe the tundra set? I live in the Bay Area so not far away and I travel to Tahoe next weekend.

Cheers!

Ztimster
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:16 PM

Oh gotcha! They must have come from something else because I already went through all of the terrain and sorted out everything to complete the terrain expansion sets based on the contents section in the booklet. I'll send you a private message about pricing!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:21 AM

DragonZaid is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I've just discovered this site. Are any of these items still available?
Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonZaid View Post
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I've just discovered this site. Are any of these items still available?
Hi,

Everything is still available except for the items from Utgar's Rage and Mallidon's Prophecy. Send me a private message if with what you're interested in and I can get you prices
Old January 22nd, 2020, 05:47 PM

Dead3ye Woo who?

Great trade with Chasee! Good prices and communication!

My Tradelist

Great Trades with: Gurei-Ornery, Seraph, Fatboy Chubby, Chasee

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades