Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 5th, 2018, 08:14 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Talyn's Custom Units - Govuru Scorpion

Thanks for the tips on the figures! I know the card is a bit outdated and needs some changes, but im glad someone else likes the idea.

I just updated this custom based on the Duel Masters mini figure.

Old July 5th, 2018, 11:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Talyn's Custom Units - Feedback appreciated!

That's a cool power, especially combined with 3 move and 4 range. I think both powers could be put into a single power, though.
Old July 6th, 2018, 12:59 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Here’s another set of Chinese soldiers that could work well for the terra cotta warriors:

https://www.michtoy.com/item-CMF%20H...n_Dynasty.html

And thanks for the feedback on Horvath, I figured since the additional attack was conditional based on whether you used targeting or not and was optional, it might be a separate heading, but I could see it being combined too. Should it say “count the number of clear sight spaces”? Wasn’t sure if that is just implied since you need clear sight to be able to Target a figure for attack.

Old July 6th, 2018, 01:25 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You'd probably want to crib wording from the Mohican River Tribe:

Quote:
QUAD LASER TARGETING
When Captain Horvath attacks a non-adjacent figure, count the minimum number of spaces between Captain Horvath and the defending figure. Add this number to your attack. If the defending figure receives at least one wound, Captain Horvath may attack one additional time.
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:35 PM

It should probably clarify "this number or attack dice" so its not assumed to be skulls or something. Either way that helps, thanks

Old July 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Another unit that has more playability with terrain types.The idea is something like muskrats who hide in water and edges or rivers. I'm not really sure about the wording for Ravenous Bite, is it clear that you get an extra skull if you inflict a wound and are on a swamp space? Or should it just be an "automatic wound"?

Srillu Bog Vermin:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Talyn; July 10th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:26 PM

And the next one from the Schleich Dungeon Animals Set...

Ungoli Spinners:
These cost a little more than the Vermin, but have a higher move and counterstrike is pretty powerful. I know theyr'e not TECHNICALLY insects because they have 4 legs... but I dont know what else to call them.

Last edited by Talyn; July 11th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old July 12th, 2018, 12:01 PM

And the final one from the set. Since you'd need to buy 3 sets of these figures to make the other squads, I wanted to use Hydra bonding somewhat like the wrymlings, but be flexible enough that you could use it to make a few of these serpents work like a squad, OR use them to take turns with the Fen Hydra.

Mizuchi Serpent:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Talyn; July 12th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I know theyr'e not TECHNICALLY insects because they have 4 legs... but I dont know what else to call them.
Why not call them "Ungoli" as your species? They're not Arachnids either, but clearly they act like them, so Insects doesn't seem right either. That's the beauty of Heroscape, you can make up just about anything.
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:17 PM

I want to try to not just make up new species, since that takes away possible bonding or other relationships to existing cards, but I suppose it wouldn’t hurt in this case and would make more sense. That’s the same reason I made the Bog Vermin “doggin”, seemed to be the closest thing without making something up like “goblin rats”, lol.

Old July 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM

Quick shot of the Schleich figures after being based.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B8331F6A-A3C8-4500-BAB7-161D9D0AE8EA.jpeg (1.52 MB, 3 views)

Old July 20th, 2018, 01:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

Ooh those little dragon things look surprisingly good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards