Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 16th, 2017, 11:02 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Well met!

Chas has the right of it.

Old July 16th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

@chas , considering that I'm driving up from Virginia, I can pick you up! I'll pm you my phone number if you still need a ride!
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
@chas , considering that I'm driving up from Virginia, I can pick you up! I'll pm you my phone number if you still need a ride!
Don't worry about it, Jet - you've got a long enough drive. I'll pick them up at the station.
Old July 17th, 2017, 07:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks Jet! But I agree with my esteemed colleague above.

Thanks Sherm!

(I didn't want to put anyone in particular on the spot because I know some of you are carrying maps, etc.)
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Ok, no worries!

On a side note, bringing two armies means I have to split up my collection so my cathar spearmen won't make it. But my dreadgul raiders will be reppin' C3V!
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:22 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll bring Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh.
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:29 AM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I'll bring Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh.
Thank you! I was worrying we'd have to do a double-bye, which has *never* happened, and never should.

@Jet - I'll have extra armies, so you don't need to split up your spearmen for your friend. Also, I have a bunch of Spearmen if you need it. I got two Confrontation starter boxes for cheap.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:14 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Thanks, Sherm!

On another note, chas'
Ashi-Dhulu is not the standard figure on a Heroscape base. Is it OK?

Old July 18th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Could someone bring a spare unit of 10th Regiment? If not, I'll proxy them with a unit of 4th Mass, but I'd like to have cohesion on the table!
I can bring a squad for you.
I've got my army already packed in the car, including your squad of the 10th Regiment with an army card.

Can't wait till Saturday!

Old July 19th, 2017, 09:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

If I win a trophy, I'm ready to sing an obscure old TV theme song I found on the internet relating to my new army.

if I don't win a trophy, I'm ready to sing an obscure old TV theme song I found on the internet relating to my new army!
Old July 19th, 2017, 09:27 AM

Thanks for posting the maps in the OP. Are they available anywhere on site or off, in case we want to practice on them this week?
Old July 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
If I win a trophy, I'm ready to sing an obscure old TV theme song I found on the internet relating to my new army.

if I don't win a trophy, I'm ready to sing an obscure old TV theme song I found on the internet relating to my new army!
I was thinking Rat Patrol, but I don't think their theme song had words. Paladin, perhaps?

And all the maps are here on heroscapers. The thread is here

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events