Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 6th, 2015, 10:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - Army Switcheroo! - April 4t

And I'm pretty sure Sawyer beat his dad with 2 Armocs left, so that's 2 wins. How many times were they picked (all 4 rounds after my bye I think)?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 13th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - Betrayal From Within - May

BETRAYAL FROM WITHIN!

Bring a 510-point, 20-figure army. You and your opponent will secretly switch one unit from your armies at the start of the match. Details in spoiler:

Spoiler Alert!

# Rounds in this event depends on the number of players we have.

C3V/SoV Allowed! No Marvel.
55 minutes per Round
Partial Card Scoring -- Points Killed/Wounded Only

Pet Shop Comics
6234 N Preston Hwy
Louisville, KY 40229
12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

Attending:
MegaSilver
NecroBlade
Deroche
El Diabolo
Old April 14th, 2015, 09:27 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interesting format! Definitely makes me want to avoid common squads, but also makes me want to avoid known threats like Q9 or a dragon... Hmmm... off to solve this puzzle!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old April 14th, 2015, 09:51 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Interesting format! Definitely makes me want to avoid common squads, but also makes me want to avoid known threats like Q9 or a dragon... Hmmm... off to solve this puzzle!
That's the intent!
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:31 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

The first thing that comes to my mind is Samurai.

Unfortunately, I have state for concert band that day, so I won't be able to make it.
Have fun!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old April 15th, 2015, 06:30 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

True... but man I would hate to lose the Tagawa! I kind of like the idea of a whole army of low point uncommon heroes. Also bonding becomes tricky to pull off in this format.

Old April 15th, 2015, 09:17 PM

So, to be clear... we "secretly" choose one of our opponent's cards. One person CANNOT know before choosing which one will be missing from/used against their army!!! How exactly are we going to make this happen?

Old April 15th, 2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
So, to be clear... we "secretly" choose one of our opponent's cards. One person CANNOT know before choosing which one will be missing from/used against their army!!! How exactly are we going to make this happen?
Cards under the table, and each reveal one card at the same time.
Old April 16th, 2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Cards under the table, and each reveal one card at the same time.
Good... that takes care of the problem of card backs... and we don't have to write anything down!

Old April 16th, 2015, 08:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Alternatively, you can place 4 order markers on your opponent's cards and then both reveal the 'X' order marker on your selected card.
Old April 16th, 2015, 08:56 PM

Iron Golemx5
isamu

Ogre pulverizer x5
Otanashi

Fen Hydra x4
Guilty

Major Q9
4th Mass x3
Raelin
Kursus
Otanashi

Old April 26th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Cool format, @MegaSilver .

Quote:
Ogre pulverizer x5
Otanashi
Or swap out a Pulverizer + Oto for Death Chasers x1 + MBS/Nerak. If your opponent leaves you the DCs you can use them as an OM dump for maximum hero flexibility, and if they take the DCs it leaves you all the heroes and they just get a single common squad.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events