Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 14th, 2015, 09:08 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 1 Until 4

Update Information on the remaining games:

Ixe vs. Kinseth: Ixe Wins
belgarath vs. Chris Perkins: Chris Perkins Wins
Deroche vs. jcustar09: jcustar09 Wins
Vegie Dad vs. Heroscaper Guy: vegie's dad Wins

Last edited by kevindola; April 19th, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 16th, 2015, 10:55 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played my game with Kinesth last night. It had some really tight moments where luck eventually pulled in my favor and gave me the game because of it.

I stole his Krav while he nabbed my black Wyrmlings. The traitors then opened the game, where my cold attack rolls were being met by even colder defense. The wyrmlings took down an agent before they wiped them out, even giving me an free turn to pick off a stinger in the start zone. The Marro Warriors then surged forth and further crippled my agents with a barrage of attacks, their shots from height doing nothing with my still cold offense (I think I was rolling 28% at this point). The warriors finished off the Krav and shrugged off attacks from the wyrmlings that started coming after them. Then he landed a drop and parachuted in the Airborne Elite to the heights with the Marro Warriors.

I won a crucial initiative and got only luckier after that. A red wyrmling missed its shot but a white flew adjacent to an AE who had height and dropped him with his breath, freeing him up to drop another solider as well. The wyrmlings held to the half strength squad and finished them on the next OM, giving Kinseth dead OMs and letting my wyrmlings start taking the hill and clearing out the Marro Warriors.

It was an uphill battle after that with the Stingers getting picked off by Raelin boosted wyrmlings and even losing one of their own to a drain. The two remaining marro warriors put up a small fight (I foolishly killed the last one myself) and the 4th tried to press forward, but missed initiative switches kept them off Wait then Fire for the Most part and they eventually fell to my high ground wyrmlings.

Good game, Kinseth. I was definitely in a rough spot that I lucked out of after the AE landed. Best of luck to you for the rest of the tournament.

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 17th, 2015, 08:43 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

Ixe vs. Kinseth: Ixe Wins
belgarath vs. Chris Perkins: Friday at 7pm Moved to 10 pm eastern.
Vegie Dad vs. Heroscaper Guy: Friday or Saturday
Deroche vs. jcustar09: Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Game postponed for a few hours.
Old April 19th, 2015, 10:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Round 2 Until 5

Round 2 is on Sizzle (Treasure x3, Ulaniva, Lodin)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) v. Infectedsloth (1-0)
Soundwarp SG-1 (One of Us is a Traitor): Sonlen, Sudema, Wo-Sa-Ga, Crixus
Infectedsloth: Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Phantom Knights x1, deathreavers x1, Izumi Samurai, Marro Warriors, Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu

Bengi (1-0) v. jcustar09 (1-0)
Bengi (OM Nightmare): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x2, Phantom Knights x1, Izumi Samurai, Tarn Vikings, Marro Warriors, Drow Chainfighter, Marcu
jcustar09 (David's Mighty Men): 10th Regiment x1, Axegrinders x1, Knights of Weston x1, Darrak Ambershard, Migol Ironwill, Finn, Zetacron

kevindola (1-0) v. Chris Perkins (1-0)
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Hevy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)
Chris Perkins: Knights of Weston x1, Heavy Gruts x1, Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1, Finn, Thorgrim, Nerak, Dumutef Guard, Isamu

Dysole (1-0) v. Vegie Dad (1-0)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
Vegie Dad (Five Card Stud): Stingers x2, Phantom Knights x2, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Marcu

Ixe (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0)
Ixe (Valhalla Daycare): Red Wyrmling x4, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Raelin (SotM)
vegietarian18 (Feta Cheese): 10th Regiment x2, Nakita Agents, Hydra, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV)

Roballtogether (0-1) v. belgarath (0-1)
Roballtogether: Nakita Agents, Kaemon Awa, Hydra, Raelin (RotV), Kelda
belgarath: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Iron Golem, Isamu

mtl1998 (0-1) v. Kinseth (0-1)
mtl1998: Red Wyrmling x5, Phantom Knights x2, Wo-Sa-Ga, Krav Maga Agents
Kinseth (We will take your Raelin): Stingers x2, 4th Mass x2, Airborne Elite, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors (sit one 4th Mass)

jcustar07 (0-1) v. MegaSilver (0-1)
jcustar07 (Counter Strike!): Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Brave Arrow
MegaSilver (CDX Roman Legion): 4th Mass x2, 10th Regiment x2, Roman Legionnaires x2, Marcus Gallus, Eldgrim (sit one 10th Reg and one 4th Mass)

William099 (0-1) v. Deroche (0-1)
William099 (Curse of the Moonlit Prairie): Werewolf Lord x3, James Murphy, Eldgrim
Deroche (Discipline...Honor...Doody!): Roman Legionnaires x2, Sacred Band x2, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Marcus Gallus, Parmeino

Taeblewalker (0-1) v. Heroscaper Guy (0-1)
Taeblewalker (Predators Inc): Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern x2, Sujoah, Zetacron
Heroscaper Guy (Wyrmlings, Aliens, and Humans (Oh My!)): Red Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, White Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x3, Crixus, Marro Warriors, Isamu
Old April 20th, 2015, 02:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Treacherous Gruts! No question that CP won our Betrayal Exchange since he netted 3 Heavies

Chris Perkins and I will be playing Friday (4/24) between 12:30-1pm central.

kevindola: Heavy Gruts x1, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors

Chris Perkins: Knights of Weston x1, Heavy Gruts x2, Blastatrons x1, Gladiatrons x1, Finn, Thorgrim, Nerak, Dumutef Guard, Isamu (sit 1 Heavy)
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Spider-Squashing, Puppy Kicking, (In other words, huge jerks) Wyrmlings gave me the win tonight. The Black Wyrmlings defected to the opponent's side, and for them the sentence was but one thing, DEATH TO THE HERETICS! BURN THEM! Oh, and Zetacron joined our side and was warmly received. The Marro lead the first round, followed by some turn orders of White Wyrmlings and Marro (It was mass chaos on that battlefield, the details are a little muddy). They started exterminating the gross and icky spiders, and were afraid of the huge fly that kept buzzing around. Two of the whites died, and Red's followed and killed some more spiders.
The Marro died about this time, having earned their rest due to killing (I believe) all the Black Wyrmlings and some Spiders. Most of the Wyrmlings were gone (1 Red, 1 White, and 3 Blue) and most of the Spiders dead also (aside from one coward, who ran away from his gloriously deserved death of Draconic vengeance). Sujoah kept getting tied up by a Blue Wyrmling who didn't want to die, and one Wyvern killed the last White Wyrmling in a Lava Bath. Crixus, in a furious rage, killed the Wyvern for his crime.
Sujoah was just not having any luck getting to Zetacron through the two Blue Wyrmlings close to him, when Zetacron rolled 2 skulls, putting the poor beast out of it's Sisyphian task of trying to kill the Dragon that would not die. Another Blue Wyrmling moved towards the last Wyvern, keeping it occupied while Zetacron lined up the shot for the win.
Results: Full health Crixus and Zetacron, 1 Red Wyrmling, and I think all three Blue Wyrmlings.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 21st, 2015, 10:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tarn't You Glad I Didn't Say Orange?

I took the Hydra. VD took my Harqs. Early cross fire between Stingers and Wyrms caused both reds a black and the blue to fall with all stingers falling. The White Wyrmling of beefiness took out a lot and helped thin out the Harqs. The PKs managed to get me down to a single White Wyrmling but the Tarns charged forward and got several of them including the NO FEAR TARN who charged into his startzone and managed to put two wounds on Awa before dying to a PK. The Tarns and Hydra managed to finish off the PKs and a massive staredown between Awa and the Hydra began each with two wounds. Awa grabbed a glyph of teleportation that he never used and managed to stay just out of the Hydra's reach before it blazed in and finished him off. VD conceded with Marcu and 4 Harqs left against 2 life Hydra, White Wyrmling, 4 fully Exoed Mezzos, and Isamu. Good game and good luck in the future.

~Dysole, who found this matchup super intriguing
Old April 24th, 2015, 11:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

EDIT: Game Over

The marro warriors did most of the damage to the incoming waves from CP and when his large group of Heavies engaged, Chompy did the rest including chomping up Finn and Isamu. The dice didn't go CP's way in the beginning and it cost him. Thanks for the game Chris, and good luck the rest of the way

Last edited by kevindola; April 24th, 2015 at 01:42 PM.
Old April 28th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Ixe and I played a very close game tonight. We traded 120 points of our armies; he took my Hydra and I took his four Red Wyrmlings. I led with Marros, but only took down one White Wyrmling before two of them died and I was forced to retreat to clone back up. The next round I switched to Redcoats to deal with the incoming Hydra, but only managed a single wound as the Hydra shredded my army, courtesy of Ulvania. As the British numbers dwindled, I switched to the Nakitas, and their attacks of three served much better. The Hydra fell in a single turn, and I was able to gain a large swing after a lost order marker and initiative switch. Unfortunately, I tried to do too much with that swing. I gunned for Wyrmling order markers two turns in a row, hoping to get kills with two of three Nakitas to get free turns, but both times I came up one kill short. The Nakitas were overextended and went down. The Marro Warriors came back out, and this time they were far more successful. They were able to clean up the remaining Wyrmlings, take Ulvania, and finish off Raelin. I had three Marros and my unused Wyrmlings left when I won.
Old April 29th, 2015, 09:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Bengi vs. jcustar09: Sunday after Game of Thrones
jcustar07 vs. MegaSilver: MegaSilver wins
mtl1998 vs. Kinseth: Kinseth wins
Deroche vs. William099: Deroche wins

Last edited by kevindola; May 2nd, 2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old April 29th, 2015, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thursday around 8 PM CT.
Old May 2nd, 2015, 04:44 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

[run-on sentence warning on]
Nothing quite like oversleeping for a 1:30am EST match, getting started past 2:30am, watching my Marcus Decimus Gallus get tormented by a Werewolf Lord after losing an init switch and thus ruining my Sacred Band bonus, only to pull out a victory after getting a crucial init switch of my own and ending the match after 4:30am EST!
[/run-on sentence warning off]

I'm looking forward to William099 getting his revenge...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events