Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 24th, 2013, 04:01 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Is there any interest in this?

CNC from Sintra boards. I have access to both here and I've toyed with the idea of something like this in the past. It would be permanent so the layout/level would have to be wildly popular.

I 100% agree with LOS blockers.

But all in all, building epic maps is a fun afternoon in itself. And sometimes we just want to PLAY and damn the map building!

I would LOVE to build a permanent stand alone map for tourneys and quick plays. Really add killer detail (modeling standpoint) and keep the same feel as Scape...

I have to admit, my brain is cooking after this thread...lmao

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Soooo... Anything new happening here?
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

There's about a million companies out there that made MDF/hardboard CNC miniature terrain. Micro Art is one of them, but there's a bunch out there. Cheap, relatively speaking.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 20th, 2013, 11:43 PM

Grok Woo who?

I would consider backing this if the production value is sufficiently high. If you do crowd source through kickstarter then please make an alternative payment option available for us non-US/UK residents, cheers.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'd buy it without hesitation if it were of a good design and fit into the kinds of games I play.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News