Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 4th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history.

Should we send it to WotC or Hasbro? WotC screwed heroscape up I think hasbro would be better

I'm in
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:10 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Spoiler Alert!

And my automatic weaponry...
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Spoiler Alert!

And my automatic weaponry...
And my fire...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And my rags and bottles of gasoline.......

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
And my hex.
With faux Jesus on our side there is no way we can fail!

(Not to mention Viggo.)

Old November 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the idea of sending figures better. I don't think I'd want to send a hex. Terrain is hard enough to get. I wouldn't mind sending a Hero or two though. Still I think the best way is for everyone to file BBB complaints. WotC has to respond to all BBB complaints. Mail they can just throw away. It also is much less expensive or wastefull
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:21 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:23 PM

ljuneau is surprisingly tart

I'm in. All we need is an address that eveyone will use.
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:26 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
An inside address for both WotC & Hasbro should be used if possible...I'll send a couple of hexes along with a letter for each when the time comes.

The public addresses are:
Wizards of the Coast LLC
P.O. Box 707
Renton, WA 98057

And:

Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862

I would suggest Nov. 16 as a soonest date. Or everyone start mailing them that week, as not everyone can get non-machinable mail out at a moments notice.

For those who can afford to send out 24 hexers, just write the address on the hex with your message & take it to the post office for metered postage. I always love seeing that kind of stuff in the mail-stream (usually it's coconuts!)

Quoting myself as I added the addresses...

And some of us who can afford it can send a hex (or figure, or order marker...) a day for the target week instead of one mailing.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:29 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is BBB?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Better Business Bureau.

Old November 4th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Yeah - Post an address and I am in!

I am sending a 24 hexer though!
That's all? Don't you have like 74 master sets?

Count me in for the fun! I say we have to write our names on the hexes in white/silver paint.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News