Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old August 18th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
New City Block Lexan

HOT OFF THE PRESS:

These should be available from my eBay Store within the next day or 2 (barring any unforseen delay).

I figured I would let those of you who frequent the Marvel section know about this.

Last edited by Cavalier; August 18th, 2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old August 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New City Block Lexan

Darn you and your continued bettering of your products!
Sadly, with all the other stuff I'm begging to buy, I'm just going to have to live with the city block mats I've already got.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Old August 19th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

At some point, I'm going to get one of your water Lexon mats. That looks awesome!
Old August 19th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
At some point, I'm going to get one of your water Lexon mats. That looks awesome!

I have one and they are awesome. They look great, save time in placing precious water tiles and save use of water tiles for use on other maps or adding on to the one with the mat. Saved me a bunch of time and tiles on this map and allows me to keep that map up for months while using my other water tiles on other maps I build in that time.

Very cool item. When my wife gets back to work and we get a little better financially, I'll be picking up a city street mat or two for sure. Great work Cav, once again you show your amazingness

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 19th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I have one and they are awesome. They look great, save time in placing precious water tiles and save use of water tiles for use on other maps or adding on to the one with the mat. Saved me a bunch of time and tiles on this map and allows me to keep that map up for months while using my other water tiles on other maps I build in that time.

Very cool item. When my wife gets back to work and we get a little better financially, I'll be picking up a city street mat or two for sure. Great work Cav, once again you show your amazingness
Does your wife get mad when you're playing Heroscape instead of hanging drywall?
Old August 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Unfortunately I haven't gotten much use out of my lexan mats lately due to the necessity of using BoV maps for playtesting. But if I ever get all this playtesting done, I'm going to try using a couple to do a Wayne Manor/Batcave multi level set up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

The City Block listing is up at my eBay store.
Old August 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Does your wife get mad when you're playing Heroscape instead of hanging drywall?
Well, a guy's got to have some fun too.

The pix are in my basement where I already built a spare bedroom, an office, a bathroom, a storage room and a workshop. The area where the map in the pix is part of the 14'x35' area (family room, game area and bar area)that is yet to be done, I'm taking a break do to wife not working since last October and have little $$ to finish it up at the moment. Where the table is, is about where my granite top bar is going to go (I already have it, covered with drop cloths out of the picture), and on the wall behind the table is where a countertop and cabinets are going to go, the doorway leads to the bathroom. So needless to say, it's going to be a little while before I get project finished. But on the good note, that area being unfinished, I can have three maps set up for months at a time without it causing a problem

Besides, spring and summer mean lots of honey do list work on outside projects like flower and vegetable gardens as well as re-painting the rails/posts/spindles on the front porch.

Old August 19th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
I can have three maps set up for months at a time without it causing a problem
And how is it I haven't convinced you to do some playtesting for C3G yet?

Old August 19th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I can have three maps set up for months at a time without it causing a problem
And how is it I haven't convinced you to do some playtesting for C3G yet?
I thought you guys already had your playtesters for the project, but I would be willing to do what I can. I've been playtesting Wonder Man and am done with that as far as I care to, so instead of playtesting more WCA, I'd rather do something for the community and help you out where I can. I may not be the fastest at it, do to work, family, Strato Hockey etc. but if I can help, I will be happy to.

Also, thanks Cav for the link to the city block mat. One day, I'll have a couple

Old August 19th, 2009, 06:00 PM

We have some playtesters, but we can definitely use more. The playtesting phase of the project has stretched about a month and a half now, with no end in sight. Go to the playtesting thread for more details on where we're at and what needs to be done, though, I don't want to interrupt this lovely thread on Cav's awesome mats any more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios