Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2019, 03:13 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
Which reminds me: I created both Dan's cell and the SR unit in 3D. There should be an additional drop down under 'Introduction' for each. Also, at some point in part two, there will be a map.

~TGRF.
Those are... tremendously helpful. You know what they say about a pic being worth a thousand words. (Boy has that ever been proven true time and time again now that I run D&D games...)

If you haven't already I'd include a link to those somewhere on this thread so new readers can find them easy and early.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction