Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 16th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Great Miniature Sales

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that there is a sale now for Paizo, the same company that hosts Pathfinder. Yes there are miniatures in the sales:

http://paizo.com/store/sale/theGreatGolem2013Sale

It will run till Dec 1st I believe.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old December 5th, 2013, 10:43 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Great Miniature Sales

Also . . . ( I decided to post here instead of starting a gnu thread because the topic TITTLE is still relevant - maybe it will draw more attentions )

. . . anyway, today and TODAY ONLY (Dec. 5th, 2013 ), Miniature Market Place in St. Louis, MO, where I have purchased a lot of games and gaming accessories, is offering HEROSCAPE WAVE #1 - all four booster packs - as the Deal of the Day for the reduced price of only $49.oo instead of $65.oo normally. So hurry on over there if you know someone who needs more Romans, Grut Orcs, Snipers, Vipers, or the accompanying heroes for Christmas.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; December 5th, 2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: fixed link
Old December 5th, 2013, 11:39 AM

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Sadly, wave 1 is one of those that has always been ample in supplies... I do not need that for sure. Looking at the magical waves like the zombies and the cavalry templars instead.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old December 5th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Zombies are pretty dreamy.
Templars are the paper tigers of Heroscape.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2013, 02:02 PM

Hehe thats why I have my own custom knight leaders that boost the templars to a competitive level. I have an epic knight boss who starts the game mounted, and falls off the horse after injury and still is fierce when on foot.

Old December 5th, 2013, 10:57 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Zombies are pretty dreamy.
"...dreamy" as in: you're dreaming if you think 'they' (the WotC HasBORG suits) are ever going to re-release them? Or "dreamy" as in they are so much fun to game with? I had to resort to paying exorbitant prices on eBay (like $20 per three figure unit) to finally get a sufficient quantity for my self. The nice thing about HeroScape now, is that you only need to download one 'official' CARD and then make as many copies as you need for what ever proxies that you can find, for example: there are decent Zombie figures you can use from Wizkids' HeroClix, Paizo's Pathfinders, and WotC's D&D Minis games. And at much better prices. I did that for the recently released C3V Skeleton units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Templars are the paper tigers of Heroscape.
What? Oh no, I'm so disappointed. But they look so cool. I've haven't even gotten to use my Templar Knights yet. I always have a lot of trouble maneuvering the large peanut based figures on the BoV maps that we use for our local tournaments. And now we aren't playing very often. Maybe I'll have to borrow Wanderer999's custom knight leader to boost them to a competitive level. Has that card been posted anywhere here on HS'ers?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News