Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

Yeah, that sounds better to me too.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:54 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Or you can add in the moving of figures with a re-worked Reinforced Rubber Defense (kind of a bounce back thing where the attacking figure is moved?)
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Should Puck really be able to roll an unblockable attack die on 3 or 4 or 5 figures in one turn? That's really powerful.

weebaer, that Sasquatch is an amazing cleanup figure. I'd be tempted to play the power pack with him... or Beast Boy. I wonder if it should be limited to attacks, like Ghost Rider's power is.
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Should Puck really be able to roll an unblockable attack die on 3 or 4 or 5 figures in one turn? That's really powerful.
Yeah, but Electra can basically do the same and she is only 170pts.

Quote:
weebaer, that Sasquatch is an amazing cleanup figure. I'd be tempted to play the power pack with him... or Beast Boy. I wonder if it should be limited to attacks, like Ghost Rider's power is.
Well he is designed like that. I really like that he and Wendigo have powers that are quite similar (since they clash several times). I might put a cap like no more than 3-4 turns per OM. That would break it up a bit.

Last edited by weebaer; May 30th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I chose Puck as Operative for class so that you could feasibly make all of Alpha Flight Operatives and create synergies using that class.
Nope. Aurora's not an Operative. We gave you Outer Sanctum access so you'd know these things, gees.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

Here is an idea for a Shaman I have been tossing around, and yes I know I am flying in the face of convention with a magic user the doesn't have Magical Defense. I have my reasons
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool Shaman darkraptor.

He will need a defender with no Magical Defense, interesting take.

I like the static nature of his powers.
Magical Defense comes with a built in Wong for humans.
Is that why you do not want him to have it or because he is wise, or another reason?
He would be the first design immune to Sorcerer Supreme.

For Puck I could go either way on the wounding power. I liked the idea of him moving figures about a little better and that is why he only wounded figures on a shield roll in my design. I could see even dropping it down to a blank. I think he will function nicely in that role, moving enemies to low ground and (just thought of this)friendlies to high ground. (Hmm I may have to restrict that to enemy figures.)
Anyway that will be up to the preference of the LD and the voters.

I would want to take Sasquatch out first, he will get scary. Fun design.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:36 AM

I like the auto wound of puck's bounce. Making it a blank would be too low for his fighting skills imo.

I really like magical defense on Shaman, otherwise he will be too much of a lightning rod with that powerful heal.

Here is my Shaman write up, take what you will from it.
Spoiler Alert!

Here is my Vindicator/Guardian with Balantai's idea of operatives added in.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by weebaer; May 31st, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I do not know the character well enough to make the call.
Would it be themed for him to be Immune to Sorcerer Supreme?
I like defensive power set a little better then the teleport power but it may come down to how the rest of the team works out.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For DR's Shaman, I'd go with something like "Mystic Healing" for the Healing power title. Just "Healing" feels a bit too generic, and doesn't explain how he's able to do it without being anywhere near the ally he heals.

The Blizzard power name is taken.

Restricting Vines seems very similar to Poison Ivy's Entangling Vines. Any reason you didn't just reuse Entangling Vines?

His range seems a tad high. Also, surprised to see he's a Human, not a Mutant! I thought Alpha Flight was mostly Mutant?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I chose Puck as Operative for class so that you could feasibly make all of Alpha Flight Operatives and create synergies using that class.
Nope. Aurora's not an Operative. We gave you Outer Sanctum access so you'd know these things, gees.
I think this means to ease back on the Operative powers.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I think this means to ease back on the Operative powers.
Not everyone on Alpha flight Have to have the same class.

Quote:
His range seems a tad high. Also, surprised to see he's a Human, not a Mutant! I thought Alpha Flight was mostly Mutant?
Only the twins are mutants actually.

Vindicator has a super sophisticated suit more streamlined and less bulky than Iron Man's. He is a human to begin with, then he becomes a cyborg later.

Sasquatch starts almost exactly like his close friend and fellow scientist Bruce Banner except he has his full knowledge and control when in Sasquatch form. (later we learn he is actually a legend called Tanaraq)

Puck is also a Mutate being mutated and torcherd by magic/mystical powers.

Shaman is a human mystic.

Snowbird is a demigoddess

Merrina is part of an alien race known as the Plodex.

Last edited by weebaer; May 31st, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy