Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 21st, 2007, 05:19 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Cool, another in Des Moines! I am only a half an hour north of you. I don't make it down there enough but I have had several people to my place for 'scaping.
I would definately be down with some games. There aren't enough people who want to play around here.
Old September 21st, 2007, 06:56 PM

schel2 has disabled reputation
Hey you have a mayhem there dont you? I have been meaning to check that out for some time now. And did you say another? That means more than one in des moines? And yeah I agree not enough people to play with here as well. I have been trying to find some good game buddies for a while.
Old October 11th, 2007, 01:49 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Have you guys seen this event.....?

http://www.austindailyherald.com/art...ews/news11.txt

They mentioned Heroscape in the article.
Old October 11th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Billy Baroo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
I know there is a group in Cedar Rapids as well - Waterloo is almost in there backyard.
I just moved to Cedar Rapids a few months ago and am looking for folks to scape with. If there's a group in CR or IC with an opening, I'd be interested...
Old October 11th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
Quote:
I know there is a group in Cedar Rapids as well - Waterloo is almost in there backyard.
I just moved to Cedar Rapids a few months ago and am looking for folks to scape with. If there's a group in CR or IC with an opening, I'd be interested...
Hey you need to head up I-380 and make it to the largest ( and hopefully best ) Heroscape Tourney ever on October 20th. See the link in my sig

You may be able to carpool as I know at least one CR person is heading up this way.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 11th, 2007, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey you need to head up I-380 and make it to the largest ( and hopefully best ) Heroscape Tourney ever on October 20th. See the link in my sig

You may be able to carpool as I know at least one CR person is heading up this way.
What, so you can beat on me AGAIN??? :P

(I was your first match at the Austin tourney back in March)

I've been keeping an eye on the tourney but doubt I'll be able to make it as I plan to work on my basement that weekend. If things change, I'll send you a note.
Old October 11th, 2007, 09:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What, so you can beat on me AGAIN??? :P

(I was your first match at the Austin tourney back in March)

I've been keeping an eye on the tourney but doubt I'll be able to make it as I plan to work on my basement that weekend. If things change, I'll send you a note.
The Tree Town Open & National Heroscape Day only comes around one day each year. That leave 364 days to work on basements This seems to be an easy decision .... I don't get it.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 25th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Anyone? Bueller?
Old October 25th, 2007, 10:32 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Nebraska is not that far from Iowa...

And I know of a few Iowans heading to this area on December 8th for the Nebraska Skirmish. All are welcome to attend...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...479&highlight=
Old November 1st, 2007, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliverymanxas
A bit farther than I'm looking to drive, but thanks. I'm looking for something more regular (monthly) in the CR area.

I've played Heroscape one time in the past year, at a March tourney in Minnesota. Every time I look over at my giant pile of Heroscape bins, I cringe at the CPP (Cost Per Play) factor.
Old November 1st, 2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
A bit farther than I'm looking to drive, but thanks. I'm looking for something more regular (monthly) in the CR area.

I've played Heroscape one time in the past year, at a March tourney in Minnesota. Every time I look over at my giant pile of Heroscape bins, I cringe at the CPP (Cost Per Play) factor.
Too bad - I left Cedar Rapids in 1982 otherwise I would help you to get your CCP number down.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old December 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM

jpat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:

I'm in Iowa City. Of course, I haven't played anything ... yet. I swooped in on the Amazon sales and picked up Marvel, SotM, and a couple of boosters, all of which are arriving in stages. I tend to go deep into things I like, so, assuming (as I do) that I like this, I expect to pick up more stuff. I'd be interested in talking about a meetup (with anyone), but I'll warn you that my wife's the only driver in the family, and she's, uh, not a gamer, shall we say.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers