Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 10th, 2007, 12:51 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Bloody Battle Logs (Crypien army vs. Q10 army on pg. 1)

OOC: These reports shall be written as if I am an actual Utgar recordkeeper. Enjoy! Also, "Near Death" or something similar means the unit is dead, I just don't think they deserve to be dead.
Battlefield: The battlefield is at the site of a ruined swamp castle. The base pillars are all over the place, especially in the middle, and without tops to land on, serve as useful cover for Master Utgar's forces. A big road leads in the middle, with two glyphs on the side. As of current, the glyphs are the Glyph of Valda and the Glyph of Gerda. On the sides are two swamp hills, complete with ruins. Battle tends to gravitate to the Swamp Hills.
The armies:
Crypien's army has come to intercept Q10's relief force, and with the help of a mindshackled Nilfheim and Drake, nothing shall stop him...
Crypien's interceptors:
Crypein
Sonya
Iskra
Retchets of Bogdan
Marcu
Sgt Drake Alexander (New)
Nilfheim
Deathreaversx2
Q10's relief force:
Q10
Q9
Charos
Sonlen
Isamu (bet you didn't see HIM coming!)
Venoc Vipersx1
The battle:
Round 1: Crypien begins his ambush. The Deathreavers, as programmed, go first and grab the Glyphs of Gerda and Valda. Charos kills a Deathreaver and crunches on it, but two other Deathreavers start to move up. Q10 moves on one of the Swamp Hills, ready to fire on our lords, and the Venocs come as well.
Round 2: Crypien then instructs Nilfheim to counter Q10. By the time Q10 gets up on the hill fully, Nilfheim has intercepted and feasted upon the Vipers. By the end of the round, Nilfheim is engaged, and Crypien is hiding in an area Charos can't get to, waiting to pounce... in the meantime, Q9 also moves up a little.
Round 3: Charos moves up to support Q10 in fending off Nilfheim. However, Nilfheim invokes heavy onslaught upon Q10. Q10 fires explosions, but it's no use. Nilfheim will overpower him...
Round 4: By now, Nilfheim has finished Q10, leaving him on the floor to be captured, and is preparing to do a number on Charos. Q9 moves up and starts to wound Nilfheim some more than Q10 already did. Eventually, Nilfheim and Charos are majorally wounded...
Round 5: Nilfheim takes one last attack on Charos, but fails to wound Charos further (Charos has 4 life left), and dies when Q9 unloads on Nilfheim's face. However, Crypien expected this, and flies out and attacks Sonlen. His Chilling Touches and attacks leave Sonlen reeling. Crypein takes only one wound in the process, but...
Round 6: Charos manages to reach Crypien, get height, and swipe at Crypien. His swipe and bull rush is so powerful, he defiles the lord's presence! (OOC: Crypein left at 1 life) Crypien attempts to kill Sonlen and finish Sonlen, but fails and just misses the mark... Sonlen is greviously wounded (1 life left). Crypien is left on the floor of the swamp by the infidels...
Round 7: Iskra comes to avenge her father's near death. She flies over, and fails to summon the Retchets. Q9 approaches, so she flies towards... not towards Q9, but to Sonlen and Isamu. She summons the Rechets, who make mincemeat of fool Sonlen and traitor Isamu, leaving them near death squirming in the grass. Q9, in response, unloads on the Retchets, killing all of them.
Round 8: Iskra falls on the Swampy floor like her father, but that's just the distraction needed for Sonya to order Drake to reach Q9. Q9 causes 2 wounds to Drake, but Drake Grapples to Q9 and slices him, causing 2 wounds.
Round 9: In a back and forth battle between Drake and Q9, Drake eventually prevails... and gets engaged in a battle between Charos and him. However, he manages to deal damage to Charos...
Round 10: By the end, Drake manages to deal 2 wounds to Charos, but Charos kills Drake. He then kills the Roborat on the Glyph of Gerda, finally... and soon, he finds himself in Deathreaver hell.
Round 11: Marcu takes advantage and fires into Charos... and gets Counterstriked. Dogs are really stupid, aren't they? Needless to say, Marcu is dead. Charos breaks free of one Deathreaver in his remaining turns...
Round 12: Sonya, heartbroken at her husband's near death, realizes that they are all screwed if she fails against Charos. Frantically she orders a Deathreaver to stand still so she can pry it open and eat it's soul. Unfortunately, armor waits for no woman. Charos breaks free from Deathreaver hell and walks across the riverbed... and that is precisely what Sonya needed. Standing on the bank, Sonya's sword takes a lucky shot, breaking Charos's armor... and leaving him on the ground. Sonya's army had won. Sonya laughed manically. She would take her allies to the battle medics to be allowed to fight another day... and her enemies would be sent to the research chamber... mwhahahahhahah!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 10th, 2007, 01:01 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Nice report bloody.
The only mistake I saw was that near the end instead of saying Sonya you said "Iskra, heartboken by her husband's death...".

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:57 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ah, thanks.
In case anyone was wondering, I was the Crypien army.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
In case anyone was wondering, I was the Crypien army.
That's what I thought. :P

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old November 10th, 2007, 10:05 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Bloody Battle Logs (Crypien army vs. Q10 army on pg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Round 12: Sonya, heartbroken at her husband's near death, realizes that they are all screwed if she fails against Charos.
Old October 24th, 2008, 11:45 AM

jandar Woo who?

Nice battle
Old January 31st, 2010, 12:26 AM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

Very nice and I liked the perspective. Sounds like a fun battle to have played

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports