Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Robin (Jason Todd) (Playtesting Phase)

They're definitely biting right now!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting... Todd wasn't too useful here, either. In the second match he dealt a wound to Brainiac, which is worth almost 70 points by itself, but in the first he was pretty much just a warm body for Mr. Zsasz. I'm not sure why he seems so much less useful than the other Robins... he's really about the same, only he forces you to take turns with him, which should be giving him MORE uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Robin Jason Todd

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What Should be the unit's point value? 70
- Give a brief overview. Fun game Rebel Vigilante Sidekick really added a new element. I found Robin useful though I am unsure if I used him correctly strategy wise.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: Batman II, Robin Jason Todd, Robin Tim Drake, Huntress, Azrael VS Bane, Clayface, Firefly, Mister Zsasz, Two-Face
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 70
- Give a brief overview. Still fun and still unsure if I used him to the best of his ability. He was still useful though he did get less game time this game.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: Superman II, Batman II, Wonder Woman, Robin Jason Todd VS Brainiac, Kang
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

And a test in from marrowick. He says points should come down but he dealt at least 70 points in both games, so I'm thinking he's solid here.

I'd like to see how he does in Titan/Sidekick armies, though, so I'm going to ask for one more test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT ROBIN (Jason Todd

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

PASS I really like Jason todd and his back period as Red Hood I saw Under the Red Hood that was when I first saw him and I really liked him and just knowing that I can play as Jason is really fun for me.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS as stated below a combo of a 1-5 roll and Reckless Engagement offers a few strategies.

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? YES
- What should be the unit's point value? 60
- Give a brief overview. He didn't do much but he was fighting a tough opponent so I couldn't really judge though I sensed potential in him. Even though he didn't do much of anything I liked the design and thought that with the right circumstances he could do a lot.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Robin (Jason Todd) (70), Batman (Bruce Wayne) (II) (320), Batman (Terry McGinnis) (470), Daredevil (650) Vs. Winter Soldier (240), Talia Al Ghul (350), Boomerang (480), Azreal ( 650)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? YES
- What should be the unit's point value? 60
- Give a brief overview. Good Unit Solid unit. Much like the other Robins he is somewhat easy to destroy yet tough enough to last a little while against the right opponents. His Rebel Vigilante Sidekick special power can work pretty well along side his Reckless engagement allowing for a few interesting strategies.
Map: Dark Dimension.
Units: Alfred Pennyworth (60), Batman (Bruce Wayne) (I) (260), Robin (Jason Todd) (330), Echo (460), Huntress (640), Punisher (820) vs. Ra’s Al Ghul (200), Elite League Assassins (350), Hand Ninja x5 (775).
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Two really close test too. 70's holding up so far for me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

His army won all 4 of those matches. No reason to drop points for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Results in from fret, who seems to think he's a bit undercosted!

His biggest point to me is the synergy with other Titans - in that build the downside of Rebel Sidekick is gone and he's just a solid unit all around. The results weren't really anything to gawk at here for him alone, but the army really crushed the opposition.

So far his army has won every match (except for mine against the Kree) and, while he hasn't always been a major force there, I don't think it would hurt to drop his stats a bit. I'm feeling Defense down to 3 - any other opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Robin (Jason Todd)

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass.

Pass.

Pass

Pass.

Pass.

I firmly believe that at 70 points he is undervalued. Although he should be valued at less than Tim Drake(120), I think he should about equal to the 100 points of Dick Grayson. Comparing him to Dick Grayson, Jason Todd has 1 more life and Defense. Although his sidekick power does not give him a +1 attack it does allow for limitless range, so I say tie. Daring Decoy vs Reckless Engagement: both have their strategic uses and obvious penalties, I’d say slight advantage to Dick. Acrobatic Maneuver against Bat-Grapple: Grapple gives more control and level changes of 30 instead of 6, but it does not give the instant dodge for a shield. This one is a little tougher to compare so it might depend directly on the map and if your opponent as many “auto-wounders” that would bypass the 1 shield defense. In the end I still say that Jason Todd should either have his defense lowered or his points increased.

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 80-100

Give a brief overview. The Criminals attempted to set up on extreme high ground using Chronos to teleport Thugs and Bane. This would have given them 3-4 attacks of 5 dice with a range of 5. Unfortunately the Sidekicks got some very lucky rolls early in and were able to destroy this advantage before it became a problem. The combo of Robin (Jason), Kid Flash, Speedy and Aqualad allowed for moving 3 figures and attacking with 3 figures most rounds. This bonding alone should increase his value in my opinion.
Map: Hydra Base Gehenna
Units: SIDEKICKS (890) Alfred Pennyworth (60), Aqualad (60), Kid Flash (110), Raven (190), Robin (Dick) (100), Robin (Jason) (70), Speedy (90), Starfire (210) VS. CRIMINALS (890) Bane (190), Catwoman (145), Chronos, (75), Clayface (240), Street Thugs x2 (150), Ventriloquist (90)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 80-100

Give a brief overview. This battle was a little closer. The Mutants had a huge advantage against the Humans when they destroyed Punisher so quickly. I still see Robin as worth more than 70 points though
Map:
Hydra Base Gehenna
Units: HUMANS (605) 5th Precinct Beat Cops (65), Batman (200), Commissioner Gordon (90), Punisher (180), Robin (70) VS. MUTANTS (600) Angel (90), Cyclops (190), Mastermind (90), Multiple Man x5 (150), Shadowcat (80)
Spoiler Alert!

Old June 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't drop his Defense. Damian's is 4. I can see Jason at 90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

But I feel like 90 might be overcosting him... and I'd really like to avoid putting him at 80 because that's even with Damian and two "Vigilante Sidekick with good offense but a drawback" at the same price point is juts redundancy.

We could always tweak his roll some, but that'd require more testing (and not really be relevant outside of "multiple Vigilantes + multiple Sidekick" builds).
Old June 14th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We could put his Life back to 3 like you tested him. 70 looks good then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM

I wouldn't mind 80. It's not like you can't double up on Sidekicks. That's where I'd put him if we keep him as is, at least.

If we drop the defense or life one to try him cheaper, I'd want to see us get one more test for him with the changes.

We could also consider 75. That'd certainly be different, but might be too cheap.

Old June 14th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

80 might not be too bad.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I'd really like to avoid 80. I'll poll strong feelings here - gun to your head, which one?

A) Drop Life
B) Drop Defense
C) Stay as-is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library