Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Doctor Manhattan (Design Phase)

If he can't attack, why take a turn with him? He can move around the battlefield at will already. If I only have a 20% chance of being able to attack with him, I don't want to take a turn with him. And that's a 700 point figure I don't want to take a turn with. Which means I don't want to draft him.

I think he's worth less than 300 as presently constructed. No way I'd take him over two Green Lanterns. And I'd take Martian Manhunter's consistent attack of 6 any time you reveal an OM on him over a 20% chance at an attack of 7 and an 80% chance at an attack of 0.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With the modified Apathetic, he can attack if he doesn't move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So here's what Infinite Being looks like in bullets. Not 100% sure if it works, since the first clause is "at any point" and the last bulet has "instead of moving" in there.

INFINITE BEING
Before rolling for initiative, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. While the "X" Order Marker is revealed on this card, at any point, you may:
  • choose if Doctor Manhattan is considered Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, or Huge;
  • view any Order Markers on your opponents’ cards;
  • rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control;
  • instead of moving, place Doctor Manhattan and any adjacent figures on any unoccupied spaces on the battlefield. Figures moved by Infinite Being never take leaving engagement attacks.
How do we feel about Apathetic being toned down to a 50/50 shot? I think that'd be enough for me to gamble putting a marker on him, particularly if we up him to 9 Attack.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
With the modified Apathetic, he can attack if he doesn't move.
Ah, I missed that. I like that better.

On a lava map, I've realized, this guy does have super nasty potential, thanks to all of his X-Marker powers. So if you draft him with Magma, he'll absolutely dominate. But without that, he'll really struggle to make up his points.

Just a lot of things to consider - a fair cost will really be tough to come up with for this guy as is.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yeah I don't like the at any point part at all. I think it should be defined.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
On a lava map, I've realized, this guy does have super nasty potential, thanks to all of his X-Marker powers. So if you draft him with Magma, he'll absolutely dominate.
Yeah, I think limiting it to friendly adjacent figures is best.

Quote:
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM

Good call on that, quozl. I'd hate to see major lava swing.

Old December 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm, yeah, that's too bad - since he can teleport enemies wherever he wants, too, but I think we'll have to limit that. Stupid lava.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
It's not without precedent, though - the castle door can be opened or shut at any time. I can see how it could get messy but as an Event Hero I think it's worth the oddness.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
It's not without precedent, though - the castle door can be opened or shut at any time. I can see how it could get messy but as an Event Hero I think it's worth the oddness.
What did you think of my modified version? It gets rid of the "at any point" (and also the size changing).

Quote:
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I could roll with that if we REALLY dislike the "at any point" stuff, but I'd like to stick with that if possible.

(I'd also like to keep the Size designation changer, if only because it's such a cool thematic touch. It probably wouldn't come into play very often.)
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
APATHETIC
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card, Dr. Manhattan may not move or attack this turn.
That way it's definite that once he won't do anything, plus he's not as swingy.

Not sure his personality should be cold. To me, that implies something sinister. I'd prefer something like Distant.
Old December 15th, 2012, 02:24 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hmm, yeah, that's too bad - since he can teleport enemies wherever he wants, too, but I think we'll have to limit that. Stupid lava.

Quote:
For an in animate object that it is appropriate for, I don't have a problem with it because it doesn't interfere with turns or anything else, but these powers would. I do not like it at all for a figure.

Will there be other X OM powers on the other watchmen? If not then the revealing it here is arbitrary & pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
APATHETIC
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card, Dr. Manhattan may not move or attack this turn.
That way it's definite that once he won't do anything, plus he's not as swingy.

Not sure his personality should be cold. To me, that implies something sinister. I'd prefer something like Distant.
What about just a simple D20 roll?
Quote:
APATHETIC
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-10, Dr. Manhattan may not move or attack this turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library