Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2009

I had a great time at my first tournament. Thanks to everyone who brought maps and prizes. My Heroscape group and myself look forward to the next event.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old October 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome day! Great fun was had by all! Big thanks to Hex (Dave) for providing transportation, without him I'd likely never make these great events. Buddy, Greg and Steve kept things running smoothly, big kudo to them. Boom, ODB, BigJim, SlikkRick, etc, etc.. always a pleasure! I worked hard at my game play to earn the record I did and lose the day. What matters is that I was able to play 5 games and won me some cool wave 9 stuff as I had hoped for and a cool trophy that was well admired. I'm glad the repaints went over as well as they did again. They are fun to do knowing people enjoy them so much. Looking forward already to the next event wherever and whenever that may be.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:59 PM

WukieSlap Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Awesome day! Great fun was had by all! Big thanks to Hex (Dave) for providing transportation, without him I'd likely never make these great events. Buddy, Greg and Steve kept things running smoothly, big kudo to them. Boom, ODB, BigJim, SlikkRick, etc, etc.. always a pleasure! I worked hard at my game play to earn the record I did and lose the day. What matters is that I was able to play 5 games and won me some cool wave 9 stuff as I had hoped for and a cool trophy that was well admired. I'm glad the repaints went over as well as they did again. They are fun to do knowing people enjoy them so much. Looking forward already to the next event wherever and whenever that may be.
That trophy was very cool. I would proudly display it Those repaints were so good looking. I had my eye on the golden TBR, it was so ostentatious (in a good way )!!
Old October 19th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Woohoo! Great time today ... despite not doing that well. I think I might have actually been better off if I had lost the 3rd round ... Xn F M totally crushed me in round 4.

SSX had a blast too, and we took away some coolio prizes. Also hanging around and playing games afterward was awesome too. I hope we can do it again soon!
Xn F M is my boy! Atta baby, did little bro use Isamu of the northern territory or were you his commander?
I ended up using him (though I don't think he received a single OM all day).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:18 AM

TheBigBadBird is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Woohoo! Great time today ... despite not doing that well. I think I might have actually been better off if I had lost the 3rd round ... Xn F M totally crushed me in round 4.

SSX had a blast too, and we took away some coolio prizes. Also hanging around and playing games afterward was awesome too. I hope we can do it again soon!
Xn F M is my boy! Atta baby, did little bro use Isamu of the northern territory or were you his commander?
I ended up using him (though I don't think he received a single OM all day).
I had 3 Isamus!

I believe ya, but my tommy gun don't!
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

[This is primarily for wnfb and Dman]

Hey, does anyone remember seeing an off-white blanket? It was apparently packed in with one of the camp chairs, but (as I didn't actually know that) I didn't pack it back up with the chair. And now someone is asking me about it, and I think I'm in hot water if I can't locate it. The chairs were used upstairs, so it would probably be up there if it's still around. Or maybe Greg (or someone else) already picked it up.

Anyone know anything about this?
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, we found it towards the end of when we were cleaning up. I don't know what happened to it after that though.
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
I had 3 Isamus!
lol, It took me forever to figure out what you meant there. Junior Isamu Rangers ftw.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Yeah, we found it towards the end of when we were cleaning up. I don't know what happened to it after that though.
Thanx man. I'll toss a PM out to wnfb; maybe he remembers.
Old October 21st, 2009, 02:56 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

SO where's the pics guys and what figures were in the winning army?
Old October 21st, 2009, 04:19 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know there are pics floating around somewhere...

As for the winning army it was:

5 x Marro Stingers
Airborne Elite
Raelin
Marcu Esewein
Isamu

I was planning of bringing (and had as my backup) a valiant army:

2 x Knights of Weston
2 x 4th Mass
Sir Gilbert
Alastair MacDirk
Kyntela Gwyn

But when I heard of the top prize (Space Hulk), I had to go with the Stingers... thankfully it paid off (SH is soooo crispy).

Recent Games Played:
Old October 21st, 2009, 06:10 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are the pictures going to be posted here or in a new thread?

~Z
(NorCal cham-peen!)

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day