Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 21st, 2008, 01:36 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Christmas Chaos, Maryland post tourny thread

What an awesome day! I'd like to thank everyone who made it out, hope everyone had a great time, I sure did. Big thanks again to everyone who helped out with maps.
We had 8 players for todays event, that seems to be the magic number for my tournaments. Anyhow, heres how things went down.

1.Hans 4-1 (2267) Gladiatrons x3, Blastatrons x3, Raelin (ROTV)
2.Arcus Nai 4-1 (1859) Nilfheim, Raelin (ROTV), Krav, Otonashi, Rats x3
3. Aerindane 3-2 (2093) Gladiatrons x3, Blastatrons x3, Raelin (ROTV)
4.Clancampbell 3-2 (1844) Keamon Awa, Sentinels x2, Tarn Viks, AE
5.Tom 2-3 (2094) Tor-kul-na, Stingers x3, Nagrubs x3, Isamu
6.Russ 2-3 (1850) Q9, Cyprien, Kelda, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Guilty
7.Technomagus 1-4 (1755) Q9, Zetacron, Warden, Omnicrons, Zettians
8.Nikkomon 1-4 (1745) Charos, Zetacron, Krav, Ninjas of NW, Marcu

So my day went a little like this:

First Round, Nikkomon
I started out strong, the AE showed up on the first turn and I won initative. I took out Zetacron, a krav, and put 3 wound on charos, all on the first marker. I was feeling great. The AE were less effective after that and died soon after. Nikko's other 2 krav were bearing down on me so I decided to send Keamon after them, big mistake. He did no damage, and was gunned down soon after. With all my range gone I had no choice but to engage charos. It did not go well, and I lost. I've played Nikko at 5 different tournies and have not beaten him yet, oh well, one day.

Second round, Aerindane
Given the fact that Aerindane is my uncle and I live with him, we play against each other alot. In fact we play test our tournie armies against each other. So the fact I hadn't won against him in about a dozen play-test games, weighed heavily on my mind. Sure enough, this game proved no different, and down I went. Of course my AE did not drop at all, so that didn't help. At this point I was 0-2 and I thought I'd be headed to last place.

Third round, Techonomagus
The mighty Q9 was staring me down from across the board and I have to admit, my spirits were low at the start of this one. We came at each other and Keamon managed to put a wound on Q9. Soon after, the vikings turned on their speed and beserker charged their way to Q9. A few got taken out, along with Keamon before the AE showed up. They gunned down Q9 and Zettacron. The game was still in the balance as it came down to 3 sentinels against the Zettians. In the end I won the day, but it was close.

Fourth round, Tom
Things were not going well for me, the threat of Tor-kul-na was probably doing more damage than he was, still I was on the ropes. Then the AE showed up and turned the tables. They managed to drop the big beast, and it was on. They took out 2 squads of stingers and a few nagrubs before going down themselves, but at that point it was just a clean up operation for my remaining forces. Tom's dice turned on him in the later portion of our match. Another victory for me, maybe I won't finish last.

Fifth round, Arcus Nai
I must admit, heading into this I was not feeling good. Arcus was 4-0 going in and I was sure he was going to win. His dice were not with him in this one though. His Nilfhelm came up short on alot roles, and even Raelin's defensive aura didn't help roll any better. Sometimes that happens though. In the end it was Keamon playing exterminator, running around taking out rats.

All in all, I finished 3-2. Very surprising after a 0-2 start.

Again, thanks to all who attended. Check for the next one in Feburary. Should post that in a few weeks.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 21st, 2008, 02:50 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Christmas Chaos, Maryland post tourny thread

First of all, a big thanks has to go out to Clancampbell for running such a fun tournament. Everything went off without a hitch and I think everyone had a great time. I know I did!

My day went the exact opposite of Clan's. I won my first two matches and was feeling pretty confident as the tourney moved into the third round. Then I ran into my buddy Arcus Nai with his infernal rats. (Now I know why you hate them so much). Between the rats clogging the board and Nilf smashing Tor Kul Na with seven skulls on seven attack dice my hopes for victory were ruthlessly squashed. It was all downhill from there. Clan's airborne elite and sentinels smashed me up pretty good as did Hans' glad/blast force. My one consolation was that my three losses were all fairly close. I did manage to kill more stuff than everybody else except Hans (based on points).

Can't wait for the next get together. Maybe you will finally be able to break the 8 man tourney ceiling you seem to have going against you!
Old December 22nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Glad you all had fun; some nice looking armies there. Clancampbell, if you send me the head-to-head details I'll update the NERV.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
has been BANNED

omgitsjihad is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Clan,

How do you chumps keep letting Hans win these tournaments? J/K Good job to everyone!! See you guys in Jan in Jersey!

JihaD
Old December 22nd, 2008, 11:40 PM

Technomagus has disabled reputation

If I could have won any of my Initiative rolls that weren't within the first or last three rounds of each game, I probably would have done much better. Rolling a total of ~27 Shields from about 6 salvos of Queglix fire didn't help either. Of course, I definately did enjoy one-shotting an opposing Q9 with mine. I should have my report up Tuesday or Wednesday, hopefully. Taking a little longer than expected to write.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 03:57 PM

Red_Sox_1 is surprisingly tart

Wish I could have been there... Hope to see y'all in February.
Old January 6th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

The NERVs are up. Follow the link in my signature for more details. Tom, you're listed as "Tom (HSers)"; we've been getting lots of Toms!

Thanks to ClanCampbell for compiling the data.
Old January 6th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome, thanks to ollie for doing this for us. Considering most of our tournies have pretty much the same attendees I would think that most of our events would have NERV going forward. I'll check with ollie to be sure.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events