Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 20th, 2022, 04:48 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 5/2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This one seems solid but damn, Tundra maps just seem to annoy double spacers with all of those 1/2-hexes that have no great uses other than adding spotty height.
Gasp, do my ears deceive me?!

Those single- and double hexers are FANTASTIC for use in the substructure to prop up other tiles.
Old May 21st, 2022, 03:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 5/2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This one seems solid but damn, Tundra maps just seem to annoy double spacers with all of those 1/2-hexes that have no great uses other than adding spotty height.
Gasp, do my ears deceive me?!

Those single- and double hexers are FANTASTIC for use in the substructure to prop up other tiles.
Well, uses that are seen on top of the board anyway.
Old December 24th, 2022, 08:40 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 12/2022)

I've been sitting on this one for a while and it's been through several rounds of tweaks, but I think I'm happy enough with it to finally set it free. It does use two small ruins and it employs double stacked water tiles as supports, so go easy on me The name is a little shout out to two of the great hex-footprint map makers who've blazed the path before me. Happy holidays y'all!

Flaxen Shard
Requires: 1 RotV (+ 1 additional small ruin), and 1 TJ

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:30 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2023, 04:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Love the look of it initially!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2023, 06:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Just finished a game on Flaxen Shard. I really like how it played, solid map.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2023, 08:13 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Just finished a game on Flaxen Shard. I really like how it played, solid map.
Thanks for putting it through its paces! I've spent quite a while with this one.
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I've been sitting on this one for a while and it's been through several rounds of tweaks, but I think I'm happy enough with it to finally set it free. It does use two small ruins and it employs double stacked water tiles as supports, so go easy on me The name is a little shout out to two of the great hex-footprint map makers who've blazed the path before me. Happy holidays y'all!

Flaxen Shard
Requires: 1 RotV (+ 1 additional small ruin), and 1 TJ
Just seeing this! And I'm honored - thanks for the nod! It looks really solid - hopefully I'll get to try it out soon, but I've got another one of yours that's a little more pressing to play some games on.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 19th, 2023, 02:27 AM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 1/2023)

In honor of the new C3V release I threw together a little 'wandering monster' style scenario for our newest dragon, Kalagrith! So sit back, grab yourself a nice Valda or two, and warm your bones (or anyone's really) over a lovely crackling fire!

Land O' Kalagrithian
Requires: 2 RotV and 1 FotA

Rules are in the build file. Enjoy!

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:30 AM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 08:12 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
In honor of the new C3V release I threw together a little 'wandering monster' style scenario for our newest dragon, Kalagrith! So sit back, grab yourself a nice Valda or two, and warm your bones (or anyone's really) over a lovely crackling fire!

Land O' Kalagrithian
Requires: 2 RotV and 1 FotA

Rules are in the build file. Enjoy!

Hah hah, too funny!
Old January 19th, 2023, 10:54 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Having seen pictures of the map in action over on Discord, this scenario looks like it's tons of fun to play! Eager to set it up (when I have the time, that is...).

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:28 AM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (Six New Maps 2023!)

Cry 'Havoc Eradicators' and let slip the Doggins of war! I've got a big ol' steaming heap of maps for y'all. There's a little bit of everything in here and certainly not all, or even most, are fit for standard tourney play, but hopefully you'll find something ya like! Many of these have been edited to death over the last year or two, so I figured it was about time to unleash them upon the public.

Breeding Grounds
Requires: 4 SotM, 2 BftU, and 2 TJ

Frost Heave
Requires: 2 BftU, 2 TT, and 1 FotA

Sniper at the Gates of Dawn
Requires: 1 RotV and 1 FotA

Moor or Loess
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, and 1 TJ

Are You Afraid of the Underdark?
Requires: 2 BftU, 2 FotA, and 1 TJ

Snowmeostasis
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 TT, and 1 RttFF

As always, I'm happy to hear feedback and maps may get updated over time.
Also, let me know if you can't see pictures on this post. I have had some issues.

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:29 AM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Ulysses' Maps (Six New Maps 2023!)

I see that you’re giving me something to do on my vacation…

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios