Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 18th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Sign Up by 3/18!

Hey I got a question about two of the maps.

The OP lists 2 treasure glyphs on Don't Call it a Comeback. On the google doc I do not see any treasure glyphs. Should there be glyphs? Are they there and I just overlooked them?

Second, Cage Match lists two glyphs (Astrid+Thorian) and two treasure glyphs. The doc has 4 regular glyph locations (as well as two treasure glyphs). Are two of those glyph location being dropped? If so which two?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round 1 Up and Running

Round 1 is on Zephyr.

The dok v. Crixus33 pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
dok chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Crixus33 chooses who places first.

The coachmuskie v. Arrow Grut pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2
Arrow Grut chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The Dysole v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
Dysole chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. xthorsavagex pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Nicholas Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3
* Isamu, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx3
mtl1998 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. Dougantosh pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Krug, Sudema, Deathstalkersx3
Dougantosh chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. Knight of Scape pool of armies is:
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Knight of Scape chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 v. jcustar09 pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
heroscaper2010 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, jcustar09 chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood v. jcustar07 pool of armies is:
* Arashara Goshiri, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
jcustar07 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.

The AgentWard v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
AgentWard chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The Kinseth v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx4
* Estivara, Krav Maga Agents, Pelloth, Deepwyrm Drowx2, Fyorlag Spiders, Werewolf Lord
vegies dad chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

Aratrea is currently on a bye but if any additional entrants sign up shortly, they will be paired up with Aratrea.

There was a slight hiccup with the spreadsheet, so if your army is incorrect let us know ASAP and we will get it fixed.

~Dysole, ready to get this started

Last edited by kevindola; March 19th, 2020 at 12:41 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:22 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post

The OP lists 2 treasure glyphs on Don't Call it a Comeback. On the google doc I do not see any treasure glyphs. Should there be glyphs? Are they there and I just overlooked them?

Second, Cage Match lists two glyphs (Astrid+Thorian) and two treasure glyphs. The doc has 4 regular glyph locations (as well as two treasure glyphs). Are two of those glyph location being dropped? If so which two?
Added in links to the templates we use in the OP. Those should answer those questions. If not, lemme know and I'll take a more in depth look.

~Dysole, linkingly
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post

Added in links to the templates we use in the OP. Those should answer those questions. If not, lemme know and I'll take a more in depth look.

~Dysole, linkingly
Definitely clears up my questions regarding cage match

The template for don't call it a comeback has no treasure glyphs, but the OP says 2 treasure glyphs. I assume the template supersedes the OP text.

Also excited to get started and I'm happy to see I'll be starting with an 0-1 record .

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 19th, 2020, 11:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

One more late addition to the round:

The infectedsloth v. Aratrea pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Grimnak, Hrognak (I), Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Heavy Grutsx4
Aratrea chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.)

Last edited by superfrog; March 19th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 11:24 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

orcs vs. orcs!
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

One of our entrants pointed out that the armies in the Google spreadsheet in the OP have a few errors in them. That's due to an artifact of the signup sheet. We fixed all the armies manually for the posts, but I'm not sure if and when the spreadsheet will be corrected.

So when in doubt, use the armies as listed in the announcement post for each round (here's Round 1).
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:24 PM

Spreadsheet Corrections

It should all be fixed by this weekend at the latest.

~Dysole, OHS spreadsheet girl
Old March 19th, 2020, 03:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Spreadsheet Corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It should all be fixed by this weekend at the latest.

~Dysole, OHS spreadsheet girl
Barely matters but from mine and Jcustar's link down, the docs are misnamed to the previous games name.

EDIT: I renamed our title.

Last edited by Sheep; March 19th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old March 19th, 2020, 04:58 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

The Zephyr online map shows the middle two shadow pieces as level 2 but the picture and pdf shows that they should be level 1. Which is the correct way?
Old March 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Playing tomorrow at 10:15 central.

Dougan has my army and I have his minus Eldgrim.
Old March 19th, 2020, 05:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

Wow, that is a mistake on the template. You are correct, all 8 shadow spaces should be level 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events