Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2021, 09:54 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
AnyCubic Photon 3D Printer Sale!!!

https://www.anycubic.com/collections/best-price-ever

A quick Google search turns up that these printers - particularly the Photon Mono - are the best budget option for printing minifigures. Right now they're offering what they claim is their best deal ever, and they are also discounting their resin

You can use code EXTRA5 to get $5 off the already discounted price.

Let's pick some up! 3D printing is the future of Scaping!

P.S., the Creality Ender 3 - probably the most popular 3D printer - isn't on a sale per se but it's on a low pricepoint on Amazon. This is an FM printer, so better for terrain (as the material is cheaper than resin) and some people like the minifigs it can produce as well

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Crea.../dp/B07D218NX3

And for those who are curious, yes, there is a complete (or nearly complete) data base of the .stl files for classic scape thanks to WhiteKnight & scapedood, which you can find here

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54977

Higher resolution scans: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57184

Last edited by Knox; October 12th, 2021 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Extra details - where to find the .stl files
Old October 12th, 2021, 03:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: AnyCubic Photon 3D Printer Sale!!!

For the anycubic photon site, it’s a good idea to check if they are selling for these prices or for specific models to your country. I’ve went there multiple times and they didn’t sell the printer I wanted to the USA or did not offer certain items or services to the USA . As far as best price ever, I’ve seen better, multiple times from places that would actually sell it to me. The resin prices look to be pretty average on their sale. I just picked up some elegoo grey for cheaper on Amazon. I generally use sirayatech fast and like resin because it is more durable. I’ll sometimes mix brands like anycubic and elegoo and such with sirayatech at a 50/50 ratio if the other brands are on a good deal. I didn’t check the link to the ender 3. However, I love my ender 3s.(2 of them). You can generally find them for about 160 dollars on the many sales I’ve seen. I don’t promote printing 28mm minis on them. I do encourage them to be used for terrain and even bigger creatures and monsters. I’ve had a ton of great prints of bigger monsters, beasts and vehicles off of them using cura to slice them. I personally recommend waiting for any Black Friday or cyber Monday sales that come up since the season is almost here.
Old October 12th, 2021, 07:21 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you TRex! Wanted to share with the community - but I'm glad you told us to wait! Thanks for someone more knowledgeable chiming in
Old October 13th, 2021, 08:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Thank you TRex! Wanted to share with the community - but I'm glad you told us to wait! Thanks for someone more knowledgeable chiming in
No problem. I just recently had been looking for a new lcd screen for my standard anycubic photon. I ended up having to get it from Aliexpress. I was debating picking up another one, because the photon really is great. I’ve printed a few thousand miniatures on my resin machines. As weird as it seems, picking up resin on Amazon has generally been the best place to find resin at a decent price for me. I’ve decided against picking up another for the time being because I have five 3D printers total and have been out of work quite a bit from health issues. So the need or want isn’t justified. On top of heroscape models, there is a very wide variety of stl patreon out there with top quality models that are amazing looking compared to the scanned scape models due to being custom sculpted by talented artists. I’m personally a patron for an artist called Artisan Guild, and find their models to be amazing. If you’re going to use resin you may as well print something amazing in quality. Once I can get back to work regularly, I plan on checking out parts for my existing machines and possible new machines for my workshop. The biggest word of advice to you guys is: have the money on hand when the deal for what you want presents itself. Keep a lookout for what you want, put back money for said item when you can afford it, purchase item when it’s on a good deal. This mentality is why I’m fortunate to have picked up so many toys and cool tools/machines over the years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales