Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 6th, 2010, 09:57 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

Welcome to the fiery customs of flameslayer. Like always, feedback is appreciated! Take 3 starts now!

Note: I still need to upload directly to the site, so for now any cards will simply be linked to google drive.

Wave 1: Jandar's Mistake
-Jandar made a fatal diplomatic mistake when Vydar betrayed the Alliance. Now, several new faces join the fight for control of Valhalla. Perhaps Vydar will win this war?

Heroes of Sunrise City Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Pilots and the Earth Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Call to Power Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Siege Upon Evil Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 2: Myvra's Ballet
-Myvra drinks from the wellsprings of a far away land, and as such is blessed as a Valkyrie. Now she must make a bid in the war of all time!

Heroes of Frozen Grove Myvra Myvra Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Ourmi Capitilia Myvra Treasure Glpyh
Spoiler Alert!

Clockworks and Goblins Myvra Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

The Odeussey Myvra Myvra Glyph

Wave 3: Valhallan Wrath
-"The ground trembles beneath us. Castles fall and cities are razed. Surely this war will end soon?" -Kyrie Commoner

Heroes of Dunwell Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

The Firmament Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Ratmen and Rastuci Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Riders on the Storm Myvra Destructible Object
Spoiler Alert!

Large Expansion 1: Eruption of Power
-All of the Valkyrie have gathered near the center of the World, ready to fight it out with their heavenly solders in tow. While this will not be the final battle, this clash may break the alliance down once and for all.

Heroes of Auther Myvra

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for looking!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 9th, 2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Large Expac 1
Old February 7th, 2010, 01:59 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Wink Re: Flameslayer Customs

Here is another soldier for show.Questions, comments,insults,compliments?Post them please.

Duf'Grunte..........Utgar
3 Life................Kyrie
5 Move..............Unique
3 Range............Warrior
4 Attack...........Tricky............Runa proxy(like eveyone else)
5 Defense............Med5.........90pts(unsure still)

Flying-obvious
Souleater-When Duf'Grunte destroys an adjacent hero who doesn't follow Utgar, remove 1 damage counter from this card.

Duf was an early custom whose stats(tracked on notebook paper) were recently found.

Please post readers

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 31st, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:41 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(finally updated feb.12,2010)

New guys added to the list

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 15th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(June 15th edition)

here's a post for showing reasons

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 16th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(pics sorta...)

i got pics!!!!!!!!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

I like some of these ideas. Just a thought, Thunder Root should be one roll for all affected figures. Think that would be much easier to play with. Also, Dragon's Blasting should need line of sight, otherwise there will be people blasting figures through solid brick walls... I think LOS would be a good thing for it. I assume its an area-effect attack. All those DO use LOS.
Old June 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I could go

nice ideas relenzo. I tend to enjoy making several unusual effects with my customs. As for dragon blast i'll change it, but the idea is that my dragon flys up and breath's a bunch of fire only to rush through it swooping down death to any unlucky person who looks like a tasty meal...which is why no LOS is needed. Cause he flies around the board killing all things(plus himself).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 17th, 2010, 12:19 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(pyras card added!)

pyras added!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:09 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(scarleh added!)

scarleh added!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 20th, 2010, 01:14 AM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Nice ideas here (I like the infection from Thilko)

Also, the "souleater" ability is ingenious! (Why didn't I think of that...)

Great Work

(also, for the pics, if you can, make a photobucket account (took 5 seconds for me) and use that. Works great with me)

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old June 20th, 2010, 02:45 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post
Nice ideas here (I like the infection from Thilko)

Also, the "souleater" ability is ingenious! (Why didn't I think of that...)

Great Work

(also, for the pics, if you can, make a photobucket account (took 5 seconds for me) and use that. Works great with me)
I would just take them from my MediaFiles gallery if I knew how to turn the cards from MSE form into JPEG form.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:13 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

I would just take them from my MediaFiles gallery if I knew how to turn the cards from MSE form into JPEG form.
When you have the card up in the MSE program; click file > export > card image
Get yourself a free photobucket account (for online hosting of your pics) and get busy sharing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards