Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 21st, 2006, 02:21 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
Marro army vs. Orc army

Who wins?

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old June 21st, 2006, 02:23 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
It depends how much of each unit you have if you have a ton of orcs but a small amount of marros the orcs win vise versa.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How about a list of each army?
Old June 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hasbro wins!

It depends on several factors.

1. Luck
2. Player's skill
3. Units chosen
4. Terrain of the map
5. Oh, and Luck

Newb.
Old June 21st, 2006, 03:12 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
Oh, sorry guys, I don't have specifics, I was just asking the question in general. Like I was thinking at all of the Marro units, and they seem that they are really powerful, but people love swarming orc armies, so I didn't know which was accepted generally as the better army.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old June 21st, 2006, 03:27 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Jandar.

Think about it.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 21st, 2006, 04:31 PM

peterm has disabled reputation
Marros!
Old June 21st, 2006, 04:58 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Dude, I'm like, so, like, marro.
Old June 21st, 2006, 05:41 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I actually did this battle once I was Marro and won then we switched and I won as Orcs.

It is key to keep the orcs toghether and on high ground. My oppenent didn't do that when we played.

I have pics somewhere. With all the Marro's huddled together in one cornor and the orcs in the other. It looks like a family portrat.
Old June 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The orcs are more likely to win, simply because their units have bonding, which allow for many more turns per round, than the Marros, who don;t have bonding.
Old June 21st, 2006, 06:03 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What lil newbie said.

I would go with the marro in that i think you can pick a more versitile army. Plus the hounds can rip up a hourd army pretty quickly, being large Grimnack can not chomp them and get a 2 attack .

If I pick a squad of legionares to bond with me-burg-sa, does that make it not a marro army???????

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 21st, 2006, 06:50 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
The thing with the Marros is they are the race of the D20. If you get lucky, they have a great chance of smoking the enemy, but with bad luck, they aren't going to be getting any specials.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion