Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 21st, 2019, 12:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think shows set in the Marvel Universe but not about the heroes is pretty interesting.
It really comes down to the quality of the show.
I could see the Law firm from Daredevil working. How can you go wrong with Foggy?

Anyone watching Arrow this season? It really declined the past few seasons but this season has been really good, the best since Canary left for Legends, who return April 1st.
Oh Yeah! Really looking forward to that!
The Gifted has been top notch this season as well. Easily my favorite show.
Just heard they may reboot Angel. Pretty excited for that one! Illyria is one of my all time favorite characters.
Also heard a Masters of the Universe film is in the works.

My daughters and I stopped watching Arrow a couple years ago. We really do love The Gifted. Great show!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:47 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Margloth, have you ever read "Marvels"?
I believe so... Alex Ross, correct? It's been awhile though.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 21st, 2019, 04:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

We're getting a Prez figure in this next Heroclix wave. Is that a first? @Tornado had a few Prez designs if I remember correctly.
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes indeed. May need a tweak once we figure out the VDO rules.
Any Boss Smiley?
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Quote:
Margloth, have you ever read "Marvels"?
I believe so... Alex Ross, correct? It's been awhile though.
I believe so! Also been a while.

I mentioned it because it gives that average person view of the Marvel universe, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 05:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yes indeed. May need a tweak once we figure out the VDO rules.
Any Boss Smiley?
No Boss Smiley yet, but at this point who knows? I’ve just been watching the unboxing videos on their youtube, hoping to get a look at some of the Doom Patrol stuff. Looks to be a very Titans and Deathstroke heavy set.
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I also think it would be interesting to do a movie set in a movie universe (let's say Marvel since theirs is established and they're going to have to move the universe in a new direction soon) wherein superheroes are more in the background. A little like the Netflix shows I guess, but even a step down from those figures. Regular folks needing rescue, and the heroes show up at inspiring times to remind us why we need heroes.
Not sold on that myself, but I definitely think there's room in the MCU for films that don't necessarily fit the 'superhero' mold. More films following a villain (aside from Infinity War) for example, you could probably do something pretty tantalising with a Doom or Magneto film. I think I've heard someone float the idea of giving Carnage a film which basically follows a horror/slasher movie formula, which is probably the best way to make Carnage work.

Excited about what this merger could open up to the MCU.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool to get Prez. Pretty sure I could mod Smiley.
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:46 PM
Just A Head

Yeah I think now that we’ve established a pretty good template of how to make a superhero movie, I want to start seeing more tonally different stuff start being attempted. I think Venom and Suicide Squad both could’ve been that, but were wrapped up in their own problems. Deadpool has done a good job, but the tone of those movies really isn’t that off from your typical Marvel fare. I’m actually pretty excited for the New Mutants and its promise of a horror movie but with X-Men concepts.
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m actually pretty excited for the New Mutants and its promise of a horror movie but with X-Men concepts.
I think the merger may have killed New Mutants. From what I read, they were in reshoots that never happened and may not happen now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:26 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’m actually pretty excited for the New Mutants and its promise of a horror movie but with X-Men concepts.
I think the merger may have killed New Mutants. From what I read, they were in reshoots that never happened and may not happen now.
Oof, even if Disney doesn’t pull the plug, I’ve come to dread the word reshoots more than anything else.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Boss Smiley and Prez were creepy as all get out in Sandman.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape