Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 10th, 2021, 10:40 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Austi-Con 2021

Anyone know what the map list includes?

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:16 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Anyone know what the map list includes?
@Codeman was going to bring some maps. Should be the same set we usually see at TTO and Austi-Con.
Old October 11th, 2021, 03:49 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Here's the info.

490pt armies. Official and Valhalla Customs allowed (no rebasing required). No Marvel or other customs. If you need to borrow any figures, send me a PM. I will provide some extra armies as well.

The tournament will be run similar to previous years. The tournament will be five rounds (I may decrease to four, depending on the number of players), with each player playing games against different opponents each round. Overall win/loss records and point totals will determine tournament placement. Prizes will be available (donations welcome!).

Maps will be brought in by Codeman. Which ones? We'll have to wait and see.

Glyph list:

Power Glyphs:

Dagmar (Initiative +8 )
Holdir (Heroic Attack)
Kelda (Healer)
Wannok (Wound)
Yngvild (Disengage)
Brandar (Suppression) -- At the start of the round, your opponent cannot place their 'X' order marker.

Treasure Glyphs:

Treasure Glyph Trap -- Your opponent may place the Hero on any non-lava space within 3 spaces of its current position.

Elixir of Speed (Move +4)
Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
Potion of Healing (Healing 3)
Talisman of Defense (Defense +1)
Brandar's Chest (Lockdown) -- Opponent's adjacent small, medium, and large figures cannot move or be moved.

Here is a link to the Austin Con main page. $20 for the weekend ($25 at the door), no additional charge for the tournament.

Last edited by Scytale; October 20th, 2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:56 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Austi-Con site says 490 pt armies.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 12th, 2021, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
The Austi-Con site says 490 pt armies.
Huh, I guess I set that back almost two years ago when I originally submitted the event? 490 it is. Updated the above.
Old October 15th, 2021, 11:35 AM

Updated the above with tournament-unique glyphs.
Old October 16th, 2021, 01:00 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The medals for the Heroscape Tourney and Painting Competition turned out pretty sweet!
Old October 17th, 2021, 11:31 AM

Those are fantastic!

Speaking of which, I will be bringing a few prizes. Players are welcome to donate prizes as well.
Old October 20th, 2021, 04:43 PM

Kelspa Woo who?

Can i use Alternative figures in my army?
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelspa View Post
Can i use Alternative figures in my army?
In a general sense the answer is no, since a broad yes would give free leeway to use figures that are smaller and easier to hide.

But I'm open to considering alternates on a case-by-case basis. I wouldn't have a problem with using Obsidian Guards as Granite Guardians, for instance. Contact me via PM with what you want and I'll consider it. Or, you are free to request to borrow any figures from me; I have a full collection so I should be able to help.
Old October 21st, 2021, 06:48 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Getting psyched for this.
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:19 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another Tree Town Open ( XVII) is in the books. So many great matches almost every match I watch went down to the wire, will no clear winner till the last dice roll... it was GREAT! Also GREAT was to see so many young players there.

I am sorry though I did not bring more maps as we had a full tourney with 16 Warriors. As it turned pit we had a few more players on the sidelines that could of played. I left a map on the open game table so everyone could get some games in.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events