Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM

lantern314 has disabled reputation
What was for sale at Comicon, what might be at GenCon?

I'm trying to do some planning ahead for GenCon. I know that in previous years there have been some Heroscape items for sale at the WOTC booth, but I've never paid much attention to them. How likely is it that they will have older waves for sale vs. just wave 7?
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:40 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It would be sweet if the heroscape booth sold wave 3!
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
If it is anything like years past it will be NEW stuff only and you can only buy ONE exp or ONE terrain. They also limit the amount that they sell each day.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:49 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Comic con sold wave seven and Marvel. Gen-con is supposed to be selling Wave seven, Marvel and SotM. That's all I know. I don't know if they sell the old stuff to or not. And I know that nothing new besides SotM is coming out so it should just be Wave 7, Marvel, and SotM.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:59 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Last year by day two, they were limiting it to one Heroscape item per purchaser and they still sold out in 10 minutes. I'm praying they bring some product this year.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:25 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hope they don't limit it until day two this year. I'm trying to convince a guy a know who's going to buy me a bunch of stuff on day one. I'm hoping to get two SOTM sets, 4 packs of Knights and Ashigaru, and anything else new they are selling.

Last year when I was actually there in person I took a castle and one full set of wave five up to the counter and they told me I was limited to one. I thought they meant one of each item, so I showed them that I wasn't buying any duplicates. But then the lady said no, one Heroscape item total. Ugh. How lame. I ended up just buying one castle because it was the better savings over MSRP.
Old August 7th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
I hope they don't limit it until day two this year. I'm trying to convince a guy a know who's going to buy me a bunch of stuff on day one. I'm hoping to get two SOTM sets, 4 packs of Knights and Ashigaru, and anything else new they are selling.

Last year when I was actually there in person I took a castle and one full set of wave five up to the counter and they told me I was limited to one. I thought they meant one of each item, so I showed them that I wasn't buying any duplicates. But then the lady said no, one Heroscape item total. Ugh. How lame. I ended up just buying one castle because it was the better savings over MSRP.
Don't be so greedy. :P
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:03 PM

Syvarris the Ruler has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Comic con sold wave seven and Marvel. Gen-con is supposed to be selling Wave seven, Marvel and SotM. That's all I know. I don't know if they sell the old stuff to or not. And I know that nothing new besides SotM is coming out so it should just be Wave 7, Marvel, and SotM.
Comic-con sadly didn't sell wave 7 but they had some marvel heroscape.

Good traders:

Utgarsrage
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:59 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231

Don't be so greedy. :P
That's nothing compared to the folks that wiped the place out last year on day one....so many purchases you wonder where they store it all!

What I listed was my maximum..where I want the levels of each of those things to be in my collection. I'll buy all that if they allow my buddy to do so. If they don't let him buy more than one of each, that's cool too, and if he has to choose just one item I'll ask him to get SOTM as that is probably going to be the best bargain.
Old August 7th, 2007, 02:03 PM

blightedwolf has disabled reputation
SoTM

Forgive my newbness, but what does SOTM stand for?
Old August 7th, 2007, 02:05 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
Swarm of the marro - the new master set.
Old August 7th, 2007, 02:06 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Sarm of the Marro. It's teh new MAster set.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion