Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karate Kid - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Might be odd, but this is the Legionnaire (other than Star Man maybe) that I've been looking forward to the most!

Is it weird for him not to have Martial Arts Master, since he's on par with or tougher than anyone else who's gotten it so far?
Why Starman???
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Considering how short and simple his main two powers are (and Mental Shield barely being there), I feel like Master Martial Artist would be a fair addition. Dropping him down (to 3/4 or 3/3) basic stats to compensate.
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Might be odd, but this is the Legionnaire (other than Star Man maybe) that I've been looking forward to the most!

Is it weird for him not to have Martial Arts Master, since he's on par with or tougher than anyone else who's gotten it so far?
Why Starman???
I really like his schizo portrayal in JSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Considering how short and simple his main two powers are (and Mental Shield barely being there), I feel like Master Martial Artist would be a fair addition. Dropping him down (to 3/4 or 3/3) basic stats to compensate.
Agreed. I'd love to see the power here and a stat drop to compensate as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2012, 07:35 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cool, I can go along with that.

Will see his power level in the initial. I don't want him too soft as this guy took on all Fatal Five by himself & beat Superboy in fight - though through a technicality of the rules. So whilst not the most powerful he uses smarts as well to win.
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm thinking that the auto-skull for MMA would not count as a skull rolled for Super Karate. We should probably put that in Clarifications as I see it coming up quite often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

You're right Quozl, the auto-skull is not counted as a skull rolled. Just like would happen for Deadly Aim or a Deadly Strike power that doubles skulls. I think there have been other powers that referenced skulls rolled but had an auto-skull in there somewhere. I don't know that it needs clarifying, but it doesn't hurt to make sure I guess. But the language is clear as day, "skull rolled" means you actually have to roll that skull with actual dice. Extra skull for doubled rolled skulls and auto-skulls are not "rolled".

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:41 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably jumping the ERB gun here, but Iron Fist doesn't have MMA either and he's one of the top martial artists in the Marvel universe.

In defense of the simpler card.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Probably jumping the ERB gun here, but Iron Fist doesn't have MMA either and he's one of the top martial artists in the Marvel universe.

In defense of the simpler card.
Fair point; Iron Fist definitely deserves it, so there's some wiggle room. I'll leave it to the LD then.
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very true. I do feel like mastery of martial arts defines this character more than any other character out there, though, including Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Lady Shiva, etc., etc.

Heck, even his name screams it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM

Yeah, this guy knows every Martial Arts conceived up to the 31st Century, & even created his own that he calls Super Karate, so I still feel it is very apt.
Old September 19th, 2012, 02:03 PM

SP updated. Sending to ERB
Old September 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM

A3n - mind if I grab this one for an initial and leave you with Meteorite? I think I find this one more interesting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library