Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 4th, 2019, 09:48 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - Enter by April 14

Good info above and below here from @Skyver . In Magic these units are a combination of Green and Black, so I could see Heroscape generals of Ullar, Utgar, Aquilla, or even Valkrill for these customs. Bonus point to anyone who makes both Heroscape and Magic:AotP cards for your submission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
Funnily enough, the miniatures for the new Design competition are also from this set!

Springtime Custom Competition 2019

Little do they know, these miniatures are based off the following MTG cards... Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest and Kraul Swarm/Kraul Harpooner:

All cards are representatives of the "Golgari Swarm"... One of the 10 Guilds of Ravnica representing all unique 2-color combinations. The Golgari represent the Black & Green faction.
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:30 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great to see some AotP love here! I would certainly allow that, although I would have to look around for a blank card if you wanted me to make the card in the style of AotP.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:36 AM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Great to see some AotP love here! I would certainly allow that, although I would have to look around for a blank card if you wanted me to make the card in the style of AotP.
Great! I may just do that. I have AotP blanks so that's not a problem. I also have MSE templates for AotP if anyone else needs them.

Last edited by Skyver; April 4th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 05:16 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is just ONE WEEK until the poll goes up, and with just 8 entries in so far you've got great odds! (You have especially good odds if I remember to allow multiple selections in the poll. )

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 11th, 2019, 06:12 PM
On vacation...

If I am in charge of making your card and you have not received it yet, that's because I forgot. So, if that is the case, you should let me know!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 15th, 2019, 02:17 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

How many entries ended up being submitted?
Old April 15th, 2019, 05:58 PM
On vacation...

Twelve entries! The poll will be going up very soon, and this post will be edited to include a link to it.

EDIT: the bunny is the link.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; April 15th, 2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:32 PM
On vacation...

Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - Go Vote at the Pol

Congratulations @Lazy Orang !!!

Coming in at #1 in the polls this Spring is (are) Atharm and Volucris Suicidium! Also, I use such fancy shipping for the prizes that you don't even have to worry about the intercontinental shipping prices. In fact, the prize should already be in your mailbox (or on the front porch, depending how big a box you think it takes to hold all those bragging rights).

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

And coming in second and third (after tying for first in the initial poll) are @All Your Pie 's Vorelanj and Dread Locust Dragoon and @Yodaking 's Poxi Vespimic and Insect Drone:

Spoiler Alert!

Also, since I'm filling this post with pictures in spoilers, here are the rest of the entries.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks again to everyone that entered! It is contests like this that make me glad I don't judge them, I just run them (very smoothly, I might add ).

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:34 PM
On vacation...

Well, I double posted the results. Figured I would choose to delete this post instead of the other one.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; May 3rd, 2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Bum-bee-doo-be-dum-boot-doot-doot...
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:36 PM
On vacation...

Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - Congrats Lazy Oran

Congratulations @Lazy Orang !!!

Coming in at #1 in the polls this Spring is (are) Atharm and Volucris Suicidium! Also, I use such fancy shipping for the prizes that you don't even have to worry about the intercontinental shipping prices. In fact, the prize should already be in your mailbox (or on the front porch, depending how big a box you think it takes to hold all those bragging rights).

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

And coming in second and third (after tying for first in the initial poll) are @All Your Pie 's Vorelanj and Dread Locust Dragoon and @Yodaking 's Poxi Vespimic and Insect Drone:

Spoiler Alert!

Also, since I'm filling this post with pictures in spoilers, here are the rest of the entries.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks again to everyone that entered! It is contests like this that make me glad I don't judge them, I just run them (very smoothly, I might add ).

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Congrats LO!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 4th, 2019, 12:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah LO, those cards are great. I missed the voting but I really like those.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards