Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 0 0%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 3 100.00%
Two Shield Defense 0 0%
Tough 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

No way to test TLL.
I did find my old Dragon magazine. It is a bit easier to read than the pdf.
Old October 18th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
No way to test TLL.
I did find my old Dragon magazine. It is a bit easier to read than the pdf.
Yeah, thatís why I did the first Master first without any regeneration.

Fwiw, I could read the PDF fine, but thatís still a really cool find. I really like what little Iíve read of older Dragon Magazine.
Old October 18th, 2018, 07:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am a bit old school so I do better with paper than pdf.
Old October 19th, 2018, 06:13 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

I know nothing of Dr. Who, but just wanted to pop-in to say great job keeping this going and doing such consistently great stuff.

Old October 19th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I know nothing of Dr. Who, but just wanted to pop-in to say great job keeping this going and doing such consistently great stuff.
Thank you Arkham! And thanks everybody for putting up with me.
Old October 20th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's so tough to put up with all that creativity and enthusiasm.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 20th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, what Bats said.

The new crop of allies (you included, MrNobody) has really re-energized the project. Things have really gotten interesting around here lately.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE57: Trick 'r Treat)
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:57 AM
Just A Head

Well you guys did an amazing job of making us feel welcome! I said it once before, but this has to be one of the best and kindest communities I’ve ever been a part of, online or off.
Old October 21st, 2018, 11:15 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Aww! Well I'm glad to hear that. We definitely have our less wonderful moments (which I'm sure you'll see if you stick around long enough), but I'm really happy that's your overall takeaway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2018, 01:15 PM
Just A Head

I've been thinking of some changes to the 2nd Doctor. Any thoughts on these powers?
Quote:
MANIPULATE
After taking a turn with The Doctor, you may choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of The Doctor. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, or if the chosen figure is a figure you control, take temporary control of the chosen figure and move it normally then return control of the figure to the player who controlled it before the Manipulation. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
This version is basically just a powering-up of the version I had before. He can tell his allies what to do, or convince the enemy to do something they shouldn't. I like that it shows the darker more manipulative side of the character, which is often something I think is forgotten, despite it being a not insignificant part of his personality. I don't like that he'd be able to manipulate people into taking lava baths. I don't think the 2nd Doctor would be able to talk them out of basic survival instinct. The 7th Doctor, maybe.
Quote:
MOP-HEADED MEDDLER
Friendly figures adjacent to the Doctor add 1 die to their defense. Enemy figures adjacent to the Doctor subtract 1 die from their defense.
This version plays off the "Base Under Siege" story structure that was prevalent in Two's era. I like that this version plays really well with the Jamie design I laid out a few days ago. Is the name too cheesy?
Old October 21st, 2018, 03:22 PM

Manipulate looks OK. I worry about the defense boost for pod builds.
Depends on what his cost is I guess.
Old October 21st, 2018, 03:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #1 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
D Fence

It's a worse tactician power, so I'm less concerned than you. It'll depend on how well the Doctor plays in a pod.

~Dysole, giving it a boost

This sentence has exactly seven words.
This sentence doesn't have exactly seven words.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project