Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 20th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (VOTE for Final Editing!)

I do actually think we need at least a "print out a ton of markers" power. I'm just going to use the spindown 20-sided dice when I play with her - I use six-sided dice for most marker powers and just tick them down - but as long as someone can print ~15 or so I think they should be all set.

Down to one more vote!
Old October 20th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Someone could just collect and use actual acorns - It's fall, there's probably 999 of them outside.
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:22 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
How I would do the markers:

- 8 on her card
- one "card" made of markers, for use in the X2 printer
- one full printer sheet of markers
How many markers would fit into a card space?

If it's some number that's a factor of 999 (or a factor of [999 minus however many markers go on Squirrel Girl's card]), that would be great.

Then if you're really into the bit, you can print out some number of marker "cards" and get all the way up to 999. If you're not insane, you can just print one "card" and get probably as many markers as you'll ever need.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE57: Trick 'r Treat)
Old October 21st, 2018, 11:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

This passes! I believe there's not currently a booster for Squirrel Girl, just Public Exclusive Collection 17.

@Scapemage - Think we just need an update to Squirrely Leap 12 (to add the 12) and we're all set on art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
How many markers would fit into a card space?

If it's some number that's a factor of 999 (or a factor of [999 minus however many markers go on Squirrel Girl's card]), that would be great.

Then if you're really into the bit, you can print out some number of marker "cards" and get all the way up to 999. If you're not insane, you can just print one "card" and get probably as many markers as you'll ever need.
991 is a Prime Number, unfortunately. 27 x 37 = 999, though, so if we managed to squeeze 27 into the shape of a card (which looks doable to my eye?) it'd work pretty well, I think. That gives you 35 if you just print her and a card, more than enough for any reasonable person, though I'd love to hear a story of someone getting her to 36.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 10:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Final Editing Phase)

Cards updated with 12 and blurred background. Art links are accurate.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 22nd, 2018, 11:22 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Looking really good!
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mini looks great Scapemage. Pre-Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 26th, 2018, 11:46 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

Pre-yea for Release. Been quiet here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 26th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Right, slipped my mind. I do want to get the marker situation sorted out. Options suggested so far:

- Create a "card" made up of markers for the X2 printer
- Create a blank 8x11 sheet full of markers
- Create some x5, x10, and x20 markers
- Create "numeral" markers (1-9) and let players combine them for two-digit numbers

I suggested the first, so that's my preference. What would be the least work for the art team?
Old October 28th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not sure about what's easiest, but option 1 sounds good to me.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE57: Trick 'r Treat)
Old October 28th, 2018, 11:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm cool with 1 or a combo of 1 & 3.

Actually...

4 ones, 1x five, ten, twenty, & forty gets you to all combos of 0-79 and fits one base card template.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library