Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2018, 06:10 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Re: New to Heroscape!

@Astroking112 Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely keep an eye on that; and I know!!! Ugh I wish I had some Repulsors!!!

@ollie Heck yeah! I was able to find everything except for one of the Sentinals of Grax. Grand total with shipping, $5.42 hahaha! Feels like Christmas came early
Old June 23rd, 2018, 06:20 PM

Do you guys have any tips on putting better looking bases on the Heroclix figures or could you point me in the right direction to a tutorial?

Last edited by Noziroh; June 23rd, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Do you guys have any tips on putting better looking bases on the figures or could you point me in the right direction to a tutorial?
For customs, I buy my Heroscape bases from Impact Miniatures.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:47 PM

@Sherman Davies These are perfect! Thank you!!!
Old June 23rd, 2018, 11:32 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
@Astroking112 Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely keep an eye on that; and I know!!! Ugh I wish I had some Repulsors!!!

@ollie Heck yeah! I was able to find everything except for one of the Sentinals of Grax. Grand total with shipping, $5.42 hahaha! Feels like Christmas came early
I'm glad to know that someone else was able to take advantage of that deal! I'm sure that you'll be able to find the other Sentinel of Grax pretty easily on eBay or some other site (I've found them pretty cheaply on eBay before, too, but I never picked them up until I found them on Bonanza).

Also, thanks for the tip, @Sherman Davies ! I somehow never noticed that site had HeroScape bases for sale, so I'll have to pick some up when I get the chance. Maybe I'll finally rebase all of my Mechwarrior figures now.
Old June 24th, 2018, 10:18 AM

@Astroking112 Yup! Just got the other Sentinal! Haha this is quite dangerous. If I don’t muster up some self control, I might really have it out with the Misses for spending too much hahaha!!!
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

As a broke college student, I know the pain all too well. The number of good deals that I've had to pass on is heartbreaking.
Old June 25th, 2018, 09:24 AM

@Astroking112 And we always come so close to clicking Buy It Now haha! Your left hand has to pry your right hand off the mouse DON’T DO IT!!!!!
Old June 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM

Quote:
@Astroking112 And we always come so close to clicking Buy It Now haha! Your left hand has to pry your right hand off the mouse DON’T DO IT!!!!!
This is unfortunately true much of the time for me.
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
and (because he’s like the coolest dude ever) Kaemon Awa.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 25th, 2018, 10:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
As a broke college student, I know the pain all too well. The number of good deals that I've had to pass on is heartbreaking.
My fire for games is a tough one to tackle at this stage in my life too, yikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
and (because he’s like the coolest dude ever) Kaemon Awa.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:47 AM

Hahaha you know it! Always proves himself to be the resident bad@$$

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News