Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 29th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What would be the interest in a little mini tourney? Single elimination? I provide the prizes?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
What would be the interest in a little mini tourney? Single elimination? I provide the prizes?
No problem! Actually sounds real good. Then after the tourny Pitboss and any volunteers can go 1-on-1.

Name the army types, maps, rules, etc. We will abide by your tourny rules.

Old November 29th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Let's see what the interest level is and talk to Wayne at GenX

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 29th, 2006, 02:58 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I can't make Sunday (traveling back from Cincy) so you guys enjoy

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 29th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Let's try to put on a mini tourney!! Cmon Texans who is up for a small quick tourney?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old November 29th, 2006, 03:38 PM

Joe's Fury has disabled reputation
GB is it safe to assume that you will be participant Number 1 from Texas?

R˙chean, if you can't make Sun, see if you can work out something to meet Pitboss on Mon or Tues morning.

Old November 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You guys know I'm there.

I'm pretty confused about who the hell the CCC are though. Are you guys affiliated with the Crimson Hawks?

Old November 29th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
CCC=Clickety Clack Crew

Good Skill, Pitboss!

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 29th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm not going to be available for a tournament. I'm only going to break away for a couple hours, play a game or two, and then get back to my family. I just want to come out and be awed by the presence of a guy who rolls dice in a bowl. I'm too intimidated to actually play him.

Do you guys have your own music? Like a theme song or something?

And good question, Markwars. I thought these clicky guys sounded familiar.
Old November 29th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think they are what some consider "game experts". They are definitely out of our league.

Although....a guy that is the supervisor of a peach seed sounds intriguing. What does he yell at it? Grow! Grow! I dunno.

Old November 29th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I think they are what some consider "game experts". They are definitely out of our league.

Although....a guy that is the supervisor of a peach seed sounds intriguing. What does he yell at it? Grow! Grow! I dunno.
Just watch out for their Trojan Horse approach.
Old November 29th, 2006, 05:57 PM

pitboss has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Bedford is right next door to Euless, so there should be no reason to miss coming by to hand us your victories.
The only thing i will be handing over is the eggnog so you can drown your sorrows in the lactose concoction. It'll be a merry time indeed!

pitboss of the - no sleep, no bowl, no prob...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events