Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 23rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craigslist Completes Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobofdeath's Dad View Post
I check Craigslist occaisonnally for Heroscape. Came across someone selling their entire collection over the weekend. Made contact with them and made arrangements to meet them yesterday to buy the collection. My collection needed 2 wave 1 boosters, 4 flag bearers, and 1 booster from wave 4 to be completed. (I am not considering Gen-Con exclusives for my collection)

I was very happy with what I recieved. I Haven't sorted all the figures or all the terrain yet. I did check to see if some of the important figures and terrain were present before paying for it. Based on the cards and instructions here is what I recieved for $300.

master set I x 3 (one Elit Oynx Vipers set)
master set II x 2
forteress x 2
forrest x 6 (2 still in the box)
tundra x 2
volcano x 3
Orm's Return x 1
Raknar's Vision x 1
flag bearers x 5

49 opened boosters of wave 1 to wave 7. The biggest amount is from waves 1, 2, 4, and 5 with a few wave 6 and 7 and only 2 boosters from wave 3.
Most importantly I received what I needed to complete my collection.

Please do not PM me asking to buy some of this collection. I have 3 teenaged sons who love Heroscape. They will get first dibs on what they want. If I decide to sell anything else I will put it in the trade thread.

My advice is to get online and check Craigslist in your area. This is the second time I have bought Heroscape through craigslist.
PM sent

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old April 23rd, 2009, 03:22 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also check cragslist every once and a while. 95% of the time nothing comes up, but every once a while you'll find something really nice.

(I've got a deal put together off of Craig's list similar to Bobofdeath's Dad's. I just have to wait for the U.S.S. Nimitz to pull back into port . . . .)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 05:56 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Just to keep things in perspective. There is a local story out here in Boston about a guy they're calling the Craig's List Killer. Yep, exactly how it sounds... they have who they believe to be the man in custody, but just a word of warning.

Yes, I heard about that after I had made arrangements to meet the seller. Ironically the other time I had a Craigslist deal the news told about someone selling I-phones, asking for cash, and then pulling a knife to steal their money when they met. Definitely want to be careful.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old August 19th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Found another Heroscape deal on Craigslist. An ROTV master set was listed for $10. When I called them they said that it had been several years since they bought it and it had a couple of extra figures. I decided to buy it.

Just before we left to pick it up my oldest son said, "Maybe it is a sparkly water set." We were happy to find out that it did have "sparkly water" and the red and blue dice.

Only had one extra booster set. Grut Orcs from wave 1.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old August 19th, 2009, 01:19 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Found another Heroscape deal on Craigslist. An ROTV master set was listed for $10. When I called them they said that it had been several years since they bought it and it had a couple of extra figures. I decided to buy it.

Just before we left to pick it up my oldest son said, "Maybe it is a sparkly water set." We were happy to find out that it did have "sparkly water" and the red and blue dice.

That's a steal and a rare find for $10. Nice!
Old August 19th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:

That is an awesome find!

I check Craigslist often, but have yet to see any Heroscape ever. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Yeah no scape for me either. Hey maybe the Craigslist killer is after you scape lol.

Just did a looksee 1Mmrig guess what
http://miami.craigslist.org/search/s...uery=heroscape

two hits how lucky.
Old August 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Wow. You need to go to Las Vegas (or I need to stay away from it...)--I've checked over and over and never seen anything... Thanks!
Old August 19th, 2009, 09:15 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

No my luck is terrible, people in my area want scap. My luck is terrible in pretty much everything but scape, if it will happen to me it does. Looks like it might rain and I am walking some were it will, if I pre-order something my copy will not come in (textbooks usually). My luck is usually poor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion