Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Seattle Game Days

Well, it is a New Year, and even though Heroscape was a discontinued game last year - we still got in a tremendous amount of games to continue the Battle of All Time! I worked with Nomad on several events including: the Immortals variant, Altered Scape, and Seattle's NHSD.

For 2012, I certainly plan to continue to host and play Heroscape. There are some new FanScape waves coming out (C3V .. V for Valkyrie I guess), and those customs add some interesting figures to the game - and I will likely pick a few of them up. We also had our "Altered Scape" event last year to try out more FanScape - and I really enjoyed that, and think that some of those units can become part of our regular games. Also, I finished out the year playing some of the C3G "Superhero" Scape with Nomad, and that was incredibly fun! Thanks to Santa, I even have a start on getting some C3G figures.

Last year, the schedule was:

1st Saturday of the Month - I hosted games at my place in Capital Hill

3rd Saturday of the Month - Game Days at either Third Place Commons or The Card Kingdom/Cafe Mox

I am happy to keep hosting with this schedule. I know that the staff at The Card Kingdom would welcome us back, and if we wanted to be consistent - we could be added to their Calendar of events. Third Place Commons is asking for another donation for 2012, but it is hard to justify paying $100 to play there - when I think that Card Kingdom has a better space and a nicer "gamer" vibe.

Anyone have feedback or recommendations to change this rough schedule? For example, are Sunday's better on occassion? Yes, I want to start having C3G "Superhero" game days., etc.

I will continue to post on Heroscapers.com under this thread, but I will also send emails out when I can:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=31725

For this weekend, I am happy to host on Saturday, January 7th. Please PM me, or post here, if that day works for you (time 1pm - 7pm).

Thank you,

*Kai

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events