Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 7th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Northern California Directory - 3rd Edition

Bump for next Sunday's gameday at Game Kastle in San Jose. Killo Jr. and I are stoked to see everyone and roll some skulls again!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 8th, 2024, 12:06 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Ha! Just found this thread! It’s been years since I’ve been on a forum again, so I need to get reacquainted. I’m also looking forward to seeing Ziggy again and meeting some fellow BAG’s!!!!

Are we having any sort of format, theme, etc, or just bringing some sets and minis and seeing what happens?

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old January 8th, 2024, 01:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
Ha! Just found this thread! It’s been years since I’ve been on a forum again, so I need to get reacquainted. I’m also looking forward to seeing Ziggy again and meeting some fellow BAG’s!!!!

Are we having any sort of format, theme, etc, or just bringing some sets and minis and seeing what happens?
The latter, I think. I am just going to bring everything I have. Just easier that way.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 9th, 2024, 01:20 AM

You madman!!!!🤣 I’ll be sure to ring some stuff. Idk what, yet, but surely, some stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post

The latter, I think. I am just going to bring everything I have. Just easier that way.

~Z

Old January 13th, 2024, 01:16 AM

I’m interested in picking up single and double figure bases and stickers, Rocky outcropping shadow bases, and a few glacier bases, along with minis used for SoV etc and maybe some classic HS minis. If anyone has any of these for sale or trade and you’re coming Sunday, I’d love to chat about it.

I’m very much looking forward to meeting new peeps, getting reacquainted with others, and finally getting back to the game with y’all.

Old January 14th, 2024, 12:55 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

See y’all!

My map thread
Old January 14th, 2024, 01:18 PM

I’m trying to get out of here. Pulled out a couple bins and such last night. I might be a little later than 10, but I’ll be there.

Old January 14th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

We're on our way, but there's an accident on 17, so we'll be running a little late. Hopefully 10:40ish.

Old January 15th, 2024, 10:14 AM

We had a great time throwing dice yesterday. Thanks for putting that together cm. Killo Jr. was bubbling over with enthusiasm about the day the whole rest of the evening. We're looking forward to the next get-together, whenever and wherever that may be.

Old January 15th, 2024, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
We had a great time throwing dice yesterday. Thanks for putting that together cm. Killo Jr. was bubbling over with enthusiasm about the day the whole rest of the evening. We're looking forward to the next get-together, whenever and wherever that may be.
You da Frenzy-man!

I have to say, though, that my favorite moment came after you left. 3-player FFA on "Where Rivers Cross". I won initiative with OM1 on Dünd. I had Mario's Zombie Hulk with 2 OMs on it or Jerry's Sonya Eisenwein with 4 OMs on it - both in my sights. Mario was the bigger threat, but Oh! how much fun to fubar Jerry's entire round. Dilemma.
I finally decided I had to go with the full fubar. The fact that I only ended up rolling a 4 didn't really matter that much. The fun was having that situation and the glee I had in making my decision.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:48 AM

Ooh, nice! Getting to make two people sweat instead of just one is a real treat.

Old January 20th, 2024, 02:33 PM

March 2024 tournament is now posted.

Planet Wars - Rule of 9

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers