Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 25th, 2007, 12:52 PM

reluctant has disabled reputation
I'd be interested in a once or twice a month game. Knowing ahead of time is good though so I can make sure I block out the time on my schedule.

reluctant
Old July 25th, 2007, 01:13 PM

lord kaige has disabled reputation
I live in Greensboro. I want to see annual tourneys in NC.
My dad won't let me come to private matches and stuff but he'll let me me go to public stuff like with 20+ peeps.

Please, correct me on any spelling or grammar errors because I always need help with them.
Old July 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Tuesday nights would usually work for me on a once a month basis. I would love to attend.
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:15 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
With all the excitement of the news from ComicCon, I finallly got the gumption to reserve a couple of tables for some HeroScapin' next Tuesday, July 31st at All Fun & Games in Cary from 7-10 pm.

I'm just putting my toe in the water here as I have never been part of a gaming group, but if all goes well, perhaps we can get something going on a regular basis.

I will be there with my 8 yr old & 15 yr old sons and probably some of my oldest son's friends (14-16 yr olds). I'm 36 btw.

Any and every one is welcome, so if you think you can make it, PM me.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 27th, 2007, 12:15 AM

T-bomb has disabled reputation
A lot of new people are posting! This along with the comic con buzz has got me ready for scape!!!!! Hopefully we can get something happening on a semi-regular basis. If we ever get enough people in the Raleigh area playing again, maybe we could do some of the old Greensboro - Raleigh tournaments once in a while. Good people out there in G-town.
Old July 27th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Superman!

On behalf of our indestructible and flying community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who thinks it's cool that you get to play with your GF

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 28th, 2007, 11:56 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Marvel HS sighting at the Walmart in Cary.

There were 4 on the shelf and I got 1. :banana:

I'll be bringing it to the game night on the 31st.

Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 31st, 2007, 11:55 AM

loserguy has disabled reputation
Hey everyone. I live in raleigh, too. I have tons of sets (see below), but no one to play with besides my brother, who gets bored easily. Also, Whats the deal with the miniatures nights monday and tuesday in cary? I might be able to make a couple of those.

11 RotV - 5 RttFF - 5 FotA - 5 VW - 5 TT- 5 MS
Full Waves 1,2,4,5,6,7
Old July 31st, 2007, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron
reserve a couple of tables for some HeroScapin' next Tuesday, July 31st at All Fun & Games in Cary from 7-10 pm.

I will be there with my 8 yr old & 15 yr old sons and probably some of my oldest son's friends (14-16 yr olds). I'm 36 btw.

Any and every one is welcome, so if you think you can make it, PM me.
Just a reminder we are playing tonight from 7-10. Directions are on the website linked to above.

We'll have a standard HS map set up and a Marvel map set up. Bring at least a 400 pt army with you if you want to play standard. I have enough dice, order markers, and wound markers to go around.

Bring anything else you want as well. I would like to see other people's customs if you have 'em.

The game store has snacks/drinks for sale and there is a grocery store in the same plaza.

Look forward to seeing some of you there!

Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM

Superman has disabled reputation
So sorry we couldn't make it last nigt. My Gf and I both had to work. I hope it was a good turn out. We would love to hear how it went and hope to see you next week. (perhaps a monday night game?)
Old August 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman
So sorry we couldn't make it last nigt. My Gf and I both had to work. I hope it was a good turn out. We would love to hear how it went and hope to see you next week. (perhaps a monday night game?)
Superman,

We had a pretty good showing for our first time. Reluctant and T-bomb (and his friend) showed up and I brought along my kids and their friends. T-bomb took a Marvel game with Dr. Doom after pushing Silver Surfer into the fire a couple of times (custom terrain), and my 8-year old mowed down everyone on the standard map with Laglor, care of some Vydar symbols...

We used 2 tables and had a standard and a Marvel game going at the same time. We may want to get 4 tables and 2 standard maps going next time so everybody gets to play what they want.

Also, after having 3 teenagers and 3 younger kids (8-10) there, I'm thinking that alternating between all-ages and adults-only events might make sense.

Anyway, I don't have anything planned yet for August, but if people want to start throwing out dates, perhaps we can all agree on something...

Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM

loserguy has disabled reputation
Sorry I couldn't come either. Two-a-days just started for football practice so i was just a little bit preoccupied. I'll be sure to make the next one. Also if you get more tables for next time, ill be happy to provide some of the maps. As soon as I get my hasbro order, I can make all 10 gencon maps at once, so I'm willing to help out.

11 RotV - 5 RttFF - 5 FotA - 5 VW - 5 TT- 5 MS
Full Waves 1,2,4,5,6,7

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers