Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 18th, 2006, 11:21 AM

jtserick has disabled reputation
Custom Engraved Dice for Purchase

Well Lo and Behold my ability to post where I will is gone. I'll start the topic and monitor it but don't look for much in the way of responses to PM's or postings from me in regards to designs, ordering info, etc. until after Memorial Day. If perchance some mod here has the ability to recover my posts from HQ and can forward them to me that might speed the process slightly.

TTFN

jtserick

If winning is not important then why keep score?
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:11 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
The HQ had a tender place in my heart, too. Oh well, things don't last forever. Thanks for hopping over here to restart the thread.

You can still count on me for a set, and Gib is pretty sure, too.

General plea for help: Can someone "do up" the art for Imax's dragon set and Keodogg's set?
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nooblar

josh-n-papa's thread has the images of the Imax's and Keodog's dice designs as well as Malechi's HQ dice and Gary's Norse dice.
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=204
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:36 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker
jtserick-
Just wanted to restate over here that I would be interested in purchasing three sets of dice (one set each of three different designs). Thanks.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:04 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
I would like...LIKE...two sets. But I dont remember prices, so I might have to settle for one. I want the Dragon Head looking dice. Usually the far right ones in the photos. Am I able to send you some of my worn out red and blue dice to engrave? That would cut the cost for me a little bit, I think.

Thanks
Dmanxas
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:52 AM

darthlurker has disabled reputation
I'm looking for some custom dice. How much is a set and what does it include?
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:16 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i would like a set of keodoggs design, but only if you can do translucent dice. if not, then i'll have to wait for j-n-p.
Old August 9th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Zircor has disabled reputation
I'd like some too. More details please?
Old October 16th, 2006, 06:28 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Custom Engraved Dice for Purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtserick
Well Lo and Behold my ability to post where I will is gone. I'll start the topic and monitor it but don't look for much in the way of responses to PM's or postings from me in regards to designs, ordering info, etc. until after Memorial Day. If perchance some mod here has the ability to recover my posts from HQ and can forward them to me that might speed the process slightly.

TTFN
Are custom dice still available, and if so what are the prices for combo versions?

thx in advance

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old October 16th, 2006, 07:25 PM

With the annoucement of the flagbearer/dice sets I've kinda put the custom dice on hold until I see for myself what they look like, how they are priced and how people like them. It seems a little silly to stock up on the dice blanks and find out people can get whole new sets of dice with a figure for a lower price than I can sell them.

Of course I doubt Hasbro will be kicking in a buck from every set sold to the heroscapers support fund.

jtserick

Old October 24th, 2006, 11:12 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlurker
I'm looking for some custom dice. How much is a set and what does it include?
Yeah. They would be nice.

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 27th, 2006, 12:02 PM

Well I picked up an Einar and an Ullar Flagbearer. I must say I agree with what R˙chean said over in the Flagbearer Thread. I'm not impressed with the quality of the dice. The Valkyrie dice are not engraved, they are recessed with the art applied in some kind of sticker/padprinting format. Meh.

Judging from much of the sentiment expressed in the Flagbearer Thread, I think there are lots of people who would prefer to get a set of custom dice and proxy the flagbearer figures.

I've actually got some free time upcoming so I can ponder and test and dink around. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have pix of samples, details of what can be done and firm pricing. I think this project can finally get off the ground.

Any ideas for a generic Valkyrie symbol I could use? A circle with a V in the center would do but I'm sure somebody can come up with something more interesting.

jtserick

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions