Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM

Zircor has disabled reputation
Athens, TX Wal-Mart has RTTFF for $15

Just an FYI for those in this area, Athens Wal-mart has a TON of RTTFF sets for $15, they do have Orm's Return but still at full price (got 2 RTTFF and 1 Orm's, thinking getting some more RTTFF). Other than normal 2nd Edition MS nothing else unfortunately.
Old August 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
re-post.

Already being covered here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1560
Old August 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I want to congratulate Zircor on his very specific title, which tells you without a doubt whether or not this thread pertains to you.
Old August 8th, 2006, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
re-post.

Already being covered here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1560
Ah, yes, my mistake for not seeing specific locations mentioned there :P

Actually it was due to the vague nature of the topic that I never bothered to read the thread.... when browsing the topics it just sounded like it would be someone bitching about Wal-Mart's stocking (and more often that not lack thereof) of HS.
Old August 8th, 2006, 11:57 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Zircor,

I was in there about a month or so ago, are there still bunches of EOV master sets? They had about 8 in upstock at that time (June, I think).
Old August 9th, 2006, 06:34 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
ahh kewl but I'm pretty much overstocked on terrain now..with this last trade I've got 11 Rttff sets...
now to wait for wave 5 and castles...

cheers
Rod

but good info man!

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 9th, 2006, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Zircor,

I was in there about a month or so ago, are there still bunches of EOV master sets? They had about 8 in upstock at that time (June, I think).
Yeah they did for $35, moved them down to $27 few weeks ago; I snagged 4 and left one of the shelf, when I was there to get the RTTFF they only had normal MS.
Old August 9th, 2006, 05:00 PM

Stopped by again today and it seems my post helped out, as all of the RTTFF sets were gone, had a few MS and about 3-4 Orm's Return. Now to hit up the TRU in Tyler and see if they have anything worth getting. Hmm.......maybe Tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales