Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 19th, 2008, 12:39 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Exactly 100.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old February 19th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
might as well jump in on this. with the eov that came in yesterday im up to 819. hopefully this will jump drastically after tax return comes
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:19 PM

Vertayk has disabled reputation
only 276 for me, I'm sure that number will slowly creep upwards.
Old February 20th, 2008, 05:52 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
update

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old February 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Bump me to 940.

-insert signature here-
Old February 20th, 2008, 10:11 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker

I am up to 606

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old February 20th, 2008, 10:34 AM

pehuskey has disabled reputation
435 + 55 = 490

Good luck with the move. What part of ATL are you moving to?
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:22 AM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Trading is fun....

Once my trade to Uprising goes through, I will be one figure down, so lower my total to:

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Haven't taken a physical inventory of my HS warehouse in a while...

I'm now up to 1026 figures.
Old February 20th, 2008, 12:16 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
nyys - Now I get it. You're going for your next star! Almost there buddy. Got enough cash to make it? You certainly have the Scape in the area.

pehuskey - Southern suburbs. I-75 south of the I-285.

GaryLASQ - And Gary joins the ranks of "Not Elimite." One step closer to the "Unicorn."

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old February 21st, 2008, 04:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats
nyys - Now I get it. You're going for your next star! Almost there buddy. Got enough cash to make it? You certainly have the Scape in the area.

pehuskey - Southern suburbs. I-75 south of the I-285.

GaryLASQ - And Gary joins the ranks of "Not Elimite." One step closer to the "Unicorn."

Oh and my most recent Amazon order just arrived a few minutes ago, make it 954.

-insert signature here-
Old February 21st, 2008, 06:13 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
I am up to 385

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion