Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 18th, 2011, 11:19 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DFW - "Reverse the Whip" - June 25

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I have to bow out of this event. I'm especially sorry because I want to support events now more than ever, and especially those closer to my house than Richardson.

Old June 20th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees:
Velenne
Dignan
Lightbringer
DrLivingston
Tmac2200
Tmac's Dad

Anybody out there planning on making this shindig that hasn't spoken up yet?

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; June 20th, 2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: CheddarLimbo needs some scene control. :)
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is the smallest DFW tourney I've ever seen.
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Anybody out there planning on making this shindig that hasn't spoken up yet?
Blarg! Actually, I'm going to have to bail out as well. It turns out, we've got a company event going on that day that I'll need to attend. Sorry guys.

Attendees:
Velenne
Lightbringer
DrLivingston
Tmac2200
Tmac's Dad

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 20th, 2011, 04:04 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is moving the date an option? If not this will be a tiny event.
Old June 20th, 2011, 04:28 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

If it is moved out a week..I can make it.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 20th, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: a 5 player event is not worth encription on our trophy!!!! 8....minumum
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought Boodog and rym were going to this thing. Maybe not.

Last edited by DrLivingston; June 20th, 2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: R˙chean is now the Grand High PooBah of Trophy Encription Worthiness apparently... ;)
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So... Does this mean everything's not always bigger in Texas?
Also, going along the same vein as the G-Nator thing, if you brought dwarves but no hero, since your technically still activating a bonding ability, would you not get the bonus? Or would you cause your techincally not bonding?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Super Doopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
If you choose a Unit with the Bonding ability but do not actually have the option to utilize Bonding in your Army, you may still receive the 5-point bonus to your army build.
So I'd say no 5 pts for Dwarves. Except you can't bond 'cuz there's no hero. Hmmmm. I dunno.

Whatever. I got my 5...

Last edited by DrLivingston; June 20th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old June 20th, 2011, 06:05 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Sorry guys...I take one event off and it goes to crap.

I blame the general lack of promotion done by the EO.

Sigh...velma, velma, velma...I should have never sent that reminder/prompting text.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 20th, 2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: And Tmac, this might be your best shot to get your name on the Trophy...apparently DrL is all good with the marginal entry
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll contact the venue about pushing it out a week
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Super Doopa

I cannot attend July 2 (4th) weekend.

That doesn't mean don't change it, it just means I cannot go.

If you don't change it, and we only have 5, we could do a round robin. Might be cool, I've never done that format before.

Also I will buy the first round and second round at Hooters after the event!

(Tmac isn't 21 yet, is he?)

But moving it back so R˙chean (and maybe Dignan and maybe Cheddarlimbo) can make it is probably the right move.

The needs of the many 'scapers out weigh the needs of me.

Sniff.

Last edited by DrLivingston; June 20th, 2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: If Velenne wins the event does NOT count. Anyone else and it should definitely count. Especially if it is me...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events