Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
NIB Volcarren Wasteland listed at $0.99 - now at $26

The title does not lie.

I'm not going to get involved in the bidding war I'm sure will ensue at the deadline, but I figured I'd let others know in case they were interested.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales